1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Roaring Pipes Maniacs in a SimBin Game - SIGN UP!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yoeri Gijsen, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Read Spoon[RPM]'s post (CLICK HERE) and check out RSCnet (register there too!) before you rush into this:

There is a maximum of 6 players per team, so if mroe than 6 want their name in the Simbin Game than we must sign up multiple teams. I suggest that the staff get the privilidge to drive under RPM and that we make quite similar teamnames for other RPM'ers who want in.

NOTE: each #1 must sign up his team in the teamsign-up thread on RSCnet (read the posts there carefully!). After that each individual driver has to confirm he wants his name in the game by posting on the individual sing-up thread on RSCnet. Do this right and don't post in the wrong thread!

Make a post in this thread with your name, nickname, country and the team of your choice. If you have a different name on RSCnet, please post that one as well!!! You may also come up with a new (better, nicer) teamname if you have the inspiration for it. For now you can choose between these 3.

Roaring Pipes Maniacs [RPM]
    1: Scyp[RPM]
    2: Neo[RPM]
    3: Racemaus[RPM]
    4: TheStig[RPM]
    5: WOOFER[RPM]
    6: spoon[RPM]

Smoking Pipes Maniacs [SPM]
    1: Deslug[RPM]
    2: MugenMRX3[RPM]
    3: Ryan-H
    4: evonglan
    5: WAKUWAKU[RPM]
    6:

Roaring Pipes Juniors [RPJ]
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Name: Yoeri Gijsen
    Nickname: Scyp[RPM]
    Team of choice: [RPM]

3. Hi,

looks cool i would like to be in. As i understand it is for future SimBin games will have real life internet clan teams in the game? Sound really nice idea. If i misunderstood it please correct me! lol

So hereby i would like to sign up for it
    Name: Attila Domján
    Nickname: Neo[RPM]
    Nationality: Hungary
    Team: RPM (if possible... :))

4. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

You misunderstood. SimBin is not going to create a clansystem with this (though they should do that in RACE, imho). They are going to make a new game in with we can be featured. That means that you can drive Attila's car of the RPM Team in that game.

5. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Jeee, sign me in 2:

Name: Maurice Hurkmans
    Nickname: Racemaus[RPM]

If i'm right, our teamleader signs the whole team up (when we have 6 drivers) and them we confirm our spot in the team by posting the info above in the driver sign-up topic?

6. It is even better! loooool

7. Name: pedro van baelen
    Nickname: spoon[RPM]

8. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I think you earned a spot since you're the one to alert us on this... but first I wait for other staffmembers to say where they want to join in. If you agree to that of course!

9. no problem if the places where taken i wouldnt even post an application
    :) :)

10. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

You mean you don't want in unless you are in [RPM], or you mean that you woulnd't have signed up for RPM but for another team if RPM was all occupied?

11. rpm and nothing else

12. Name: Maik Peters
    Nickname: WOOFER[RPM]

13. [edit by moderator]

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Name: Bram Hengeveld
    Nickname: TheStig[RPM]
    Nationality: The Netherlands
    Team: [RPM] or Roaring Pipes Maniacs

15. Is it possible for me to join one of your teams?

name:Ryan Hopkins
    nickname:Ryan-H
    nationality:english
    Team:Any RPM team if possible

16. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

The first team: 'Roaring Pipes Maniacs' is subscribed to RSCnet now. All six members must post that they agree to that here

NOTE: if the nickname you posted here is different from that on RSCnet, you should send me a PM so I can change it, otherwise we will not be added to the game!

Members can sign up for the other teams now as well!

17. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

As you see the RPM team is already full and subscribed. I have no problems with adding you to one of the other teams. Note, however, that RPMmembers have the upper hand when I have to choose!

18. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I just read that the dealine is monday. So I add Ryan Hopkins to [SPM] and post that (currenty 3-player) team right away. AGAIN: MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR NICK IN RSCNET HERE!

19. done, subscribed at RSC. nick there is same as here, Neo[RPM]

20. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Have you also posted in the Driver sign up topic? You need to do that to confirm you want to be in the game.