Roaring Pipes Maniacs in a SimBin Game - SIGN UP!

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
Read Spoon[RPM]'s post (CLICK HERE) and check out RSCnet (register there too!) before you rush into this:

There is a maximum of 6 players per team, so if mroe than 6 want their name in the Simbin Game than we must sign up multiple teams. I suggest that the staff get the privilidge to drive under RPM and that we make quite similar teamnames for other RPM'ers who want in.

NOTE: each #1 must sign up his team in the teamsign-up thread on RSCnet (read the posts there carefully!). After that each individual driver has to confirm he wants his name in the game by posting on the individual sing-up thread on RSCnet. Do this right and don't post in the wrong thread!

Make a post in this thread with your name, nickname, country and the team of your choice. If you have a different name on RSCnet, please post that one as well!!! You may also come up with a new (better, nicer) teamname if you have the inspiration for it. For now you can choose between these 3.

Roaring Pipes Maniacs [RPM]
1: Scyp[RPM]
2: Neo[RPM]
3: Racemaus[RPM]
4: TheStig[RPM]
5: WOOFER[RPM]
6: spoon[RPM]

Smoking Pipes Maniacs [SPM]
1: Deslug[RPM]
2: MugenMRX3[RPM]
3: Ryan-H
4: evonglan
5: WAKUWAKU[RPM]
6:

Roaring Pipes Juniors [RPJ]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Nope i havent read any answers, but i am very curious or we did make it or not!

Would be awesome to select a race car from the Roaring Pipes Maniacs..

So if a "SimBinner" is reading this topic and knows more about it. Feel free to make us happy :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%