Road America

Tracks Road America 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I loaded this track and was immediately in love with it compared to the iRacing version, or at least the first 5 turn. As I came through turn 6, the throttle stops responding. Everything else (brake and steering) but nothing when I step on the gas. I tried downloading again and with several different cars the problem still occurs. I’m racing there with Trans Am in two weeks and really would like to practice on this version. Help!

I loaded this track and was immediately in love with it compared to the iRacing version, or at least the first 5 turn. As I came through turn 6, the throttle stops responding. Everything else (brake and steering) but nothing when I step on the gas. I tried downloading again and with several different cars the problem still occurs. I’m racing there with Trans Am in two weeks and really would like to practice on this version. Help!
Never heard of any issues like this... are you running any different apps?

Thank you NightEye87 you were right. When I did the Trans Am eSports series, we were running fixed setups and were told to take fuel down to 1 gallon. I did this by force of habit and that’s exactly was the problem.
Just wanted to say it was cool to watch you guys run Riverside and Bridgehampton during the e-series. Also glad to hear you are using our Road America to train on. Good to see you sorted out the fuel issue!

This track is extremely laggy on my system, On an AI race with 20 cars i get 13 FPS. Other tracks work just fine
Well you would be the first out of 11,000 downloads. Likely something with CSP so start by turning it off and see if it improves.

No offense but why the attitude? I'm simply asking for help. I could have been a jerk like lots of people on this site and rated it one star because I'm having issues but I chose to do the right thing and ask for help here.

Ok it does seem to work better without CSP, frusturating that it is so buggy still even after being out for a year or so

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 404 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back