1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Road America (3 seasons) 1.03

Road America for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Road America - Road America for AMS

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 7
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Patrick you legend! Love this track so much!

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

Awesome track, thanks Patrick!

That shouts for a CART club race @Tobias Röhner :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. bigotespacial

bigotespacial
    Premium Member

Thank you so much Patrick!!

5. You are the best,thank you verry mutch for this and the next comming Tracks:):):D

6. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Thanks Patrick, Gringo and all other's involved. Another great and goodlooking conversion ! So many beautiful trees and other trackside objects !

Unfortunately my V8 Supercar found a bug this morning at the entrance of the Carousel GRAB_002.JPG GRAB_003.JPG GRAB_004.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

When so much is patched and fixed as with Patrick Tracks he should think about trusted Betatesters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

I must have a 1000 laps now and I haven't seen this one... do you hit this bug every lap? I wonder if it is only the summer version.

Any chance you had the GSC version in AMS before this one?

If so then delete the HAT file for the track and try again.

9. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Hi Gregory, i've hit it twice in about 12 laps. It's seems there's something just off the racingline causing this. Yes, i'm driving the summer-version.

I didn't have the GSC_version and i've started with a clean "HAT-folder". Every time i shutdown my PC i've configured CCleaner to delete all HAT-files in my AMS-installs.

10. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Not sure whats up... I am running SV8 in summer without any problems so far. From your picture I would say your on the line. I dont get it, but something similar has happened on another track.

Lets see if more are affected.

11. I found the same bug described by PieterN.
    however, I take this opportunity to tell you thanks for all these addon circuits

12. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

thank you Patrick (whole team) .. great as usual .. one think I noticed when I spun right next to it (after Turn 2). No biggie but if you are planning 1.01 you might take a look at it.
    GRAB_000.JPG

13. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Was it the summer version? Cheers

Edit: It would be great to have some video if anyone can capture the glitch

14. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Next time i'll upload a video if I hit it so you can better see at what place it happens.

15. I just hit the same thing under the Speedville sign with the Camaro on the Spring version.

Thank you so much for this track though! :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  16. you gringo!
    version summer, V8 supercar and the same position shown in the above posted screenschot

17. you gringo!
    version summer, V8 supercar and the same position shown in the above posted screenschot

18. I'm currently camping at the track (IMSA weekend) Can wait to test it out when I get back! I noticed the old billboards and track sponsors. any chance those might get a refresh?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks Patrick, great track :)
    Just small bug: there's grass blade on tarmac on the outside of T12

20. 10 min test race at autumn, i hit this point (a bit more in the middle) 2 times. The hole or what it is, is a bit bigger i think.

[​IMG]

Anyway, nice track. Thanks to the Team.