Rizla Suzuki take over Toro Rosso HD ML2166

I understant everething i'm canadian, my point is not to be the heroe to make all blank template .... its to help each other on modding

So I suppose from your comment, my 3D car models, wireframes etc haven't helped you in any way? They haven't helped you at all? I would like to think I've done my little bit to help others.

I understant everething i'm canadian, my point is not to be the heroe to make all blank template .... its to help each other on modding

After doing a little bit of work this morning, from what I have read.....you were looking for something like this to help you?

69745446.jpg

After doing a little bit of work this morning, from what I have read.....you were looking for something like this to help you?

69745446.jpg

I cant answer for now, because imageshack is block at my job, i will later.

About your 3d wireframe, its help a lot, for sure you will got a credit after the release of the 1994 season mod. The main problem for me still the driver suit. I'm really really bad about shadowing something and this is got a lot.

The transport trailer, pit crew, race crew cant be done without any template with i got on skill on photoshop.

You don't just build this in photoshop. It doesn't start off as a photoshop image, takes a lot of time, quite a few different programs and scripts that need to be run, and it's far to complicated to try and explain.

Just was wondering if that is what you mean't thats all.

Nothing more nothing less.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back