Rizla Suzuki take over Toro Rosso HD ML2166

Two things:

Does tr1_main_specocc.tga.dds replace anything or does it just sit by itself in the livery_main->textures_high folder?

Where does lowres_team_logos_0.dds go? I could not find it in the b_nonpersistent.pssg file.

Thanks for this mod. I'm loving the conversions. :D

Whoooop Whooooop!!!

trwin.jpg

ML2166 you surely use a template for racecrew, pit crew, and everything so why you never post those template for everyone...

Firstly I am not obligated to, and secondly I actually do all the team stuff each time because if you knew what I have actually done in the way of pitcrew and garages etc.....I haven't actually done a lot.

I have taken my time and done the 3d models of the cars (which it appears you are using to help your work) didn't see a thanks mentioned on any of your posts though along with wireframe overlays aswell should they be needed and a basic skinning tutorial video. I have also tried to help many people in regards to modding when asked in private messages whenever I had the ability to do so.

Instead you come here and have a pop at me as to why I haven't posted templates?

Reason is....I don't use them. Some driver and transporters and paddocks are different to others. For example the Toro Rosso drivers wear a different cap design to other drivers so a basic template wouldn't work. You'd need a few blank templates for each part of the game for different teams.....hence why I do them as I go along.

You've already had a mini dig at our 1999 conversion, saying it was incomplete....yes we know that...it was explained in the opening post for that MOD.

Now you are here asking why I don't produce something further on top of the car models and wireframes that I've done already, just so it can help speed up your so called MOD.

You've only been on this site for a short time, so don't come here and question myself or my work. Don't run before you can walk, and don't get too big for your boots.

What I do is for other people to enjoy should they choose to use it, not for myself and certainly not to be questioned.

If you wish....I can pop over to your thread and pick your work to pieces. The Olympics may be finished, but my games can begin if you want?

Firstly I am not obligated to, and secondly I actually do all the team stuff each time because if you knew what I have actually done in the way of pitcrew and garages etc.....I haven't actually done a lot.

I have taken my time and done the 3d models of the cars (which it appears you are using to help your work) didn't see a thanks mentioned on any of your posts though along with wireframe overlays aswell should they be needed and a basic skinning tutorial video. I have also tried to help many people in regards to modding when asked in private messages whenever I had the ability to do so.

Instead you come here and have a pop at me as to why I haven't posted templates?

Reason is....I don't use them. Some driver and transporters and paddocks are different to others. For example the Toro Rosso drivers wear a different cap design to other drivers so a basic template wouldn't work. You'd need a few blank templates for each part of the game for different teams.....hence why I do them as I go along.

You've already had a mini dig at our 1999 conversion, saying it was incomplete....yes we know that...it was explained in the opening post for that MOD.

Now you are here asking why I don't produce something further on top of the car models and wireframes that I've done already, just so it can help speed up your so called MOD.

You've only been on this site for a short time, so don't come here and question myself or my work. Don't run before you can walk, and don't get too big for your boots.

What I do is for other people to enjoy should they choose to use it, not for myself and certainly not to be questioned.

If you wish....I can pop over to your thread and pick your work to pieces. The Olympics may be finished, but my games can begin if you want?

I wont reply like you did... but i will continue my work and .... may be doing want people want to have like some stuff have been post on request and nobody take the time to answer them because they think they are more important than anybody else..

thank...

I sincerley hope you are not suggesting I think I am more important than anyone else. Are you?

I don't believe I've ever come close to even thinking, suggesting, saying or advising others that I am. That couldn't be further from the truth even if I tried.

Me I'm just another modder, just like everyone else that mods on the forums. I don't have a superiority complex in anyway whatsoever, and have never ever alluded to that.

My point from my previous answer still stands. I haven't asked you to stop your work have I? I wouldn't have the right too......and even if I did I still wouldn't.

The excellent members on this forum will download and use whatever they choose to, should they choose to download your work all well and good, thats what the community is all about. It is not about almost demanding someone produce something or assume they have what you may want!

People will answer requests if they can help, no point in answering if no help can be given.

From what I understand you are French, and some things may be lost in translation, but in saying that I can assure you I understand you clearly.

As stated, I don't really appreciate the almost demand like request from you asking where my templates are. And the sly little digs at previous work done by the RDDev team....that doesn't sit well with me at all.

You obviously feel you are very talented judging by the amount of WIP stuff you keep posting. So my question to you is.....why don't you do the templates yourself?

That way you could post all of the many blank templates you have created, and be my hero!!

FFS

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years