Riverside International Raceway

Tracks Riverside International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds like someone made a CSP config file for it and has no idea what they are doing.

Kind of off topic, but always wanted to ask this and your comment reminded me to finally do it. Does anyone know if there is a way to not have CSP automatically download and install track config files for tracks when you launch a session? I've had a number of instances where updated files made tracks look horrible and there was no way to get the old file back. I'd rather do it manually on a track by track basis when it's needed, not when CSP thinks it is. Some of those updates are so bad it makes me wonder if anyone is testing them before releasing them.

Kind of off topic, but always wanted to ask this and your comment reminded me to finally do it. Does anyone know if there is a way to not have CSP automatically download and install track config files for tracks when you launch a session? I've had a number of instances where updated files made tracks look horrible and there was no way to get the old file back. I'd rather do it manually on a track by track basis when it's needed, not when CSP thinks it is. Some of those updates are so bad it makes me wonder if anyone is testing them before releasing them.
1615092452259.png

Sounds like someone made a CSP config file for it and has no idea what they are doing.

It turns out that you have (SAND) designated as WAV=grass.wav in your surfaces.ini files.
This track is great that was the only detail that needed a tweak.
Hope your working on yet another great north American circuit perhaps something in the wine
country of California.

I love this track, one of my favourites in AC but one thing it's missing and it may be an issue on my end with CSP, but I don't see any dust kicked up when I go off track.

Special thanks to all of those who have dedicated themselves to keeping the memories & dreams of the past alive. Without you, I could not have driven the family race car from 1968 around Riverside some 50 years + later.

Attachments

• Triumph TR 3 - Riverside 1968 - T7 small.jpg
    Triumph TR 3 - Riverside 1968 - T7 small.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Triumph TR 3 - Riverside 2022 - T7 small.jpg
    Triumph TR 3 - Riverside 2022 - T7 small.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 44
Special thanks to all of those who have dedicated themselves to keeping the memories & dreams of the past alive. Without you, I could not have driven the family race car from 1968 around Riverside some 50 years + later.
I was born in 1968! My cousins Troy and Joe Ruttman had some stock car entries in Bill Stroppe Mercurys at Riverside.

I sim race to experience cars I could only dream to own and am thrilled to be able to run on circuits that are sadly no longer extant.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.