Ride Modding Questions Thread

if you wanna give AI other bikes , thats in DATA\DB\DB_VEHICLEINSTANCESETS.BML
...in DB_Pilots you can set which pilot is using which bikeset. but i can't find out who of them my teammates are :(

<problem solved> deleted a track because of thought it was from another game :D

Last edited:
Anyone know how to fix this issue when I want to change exhaust from completely another bike ?? I have changed muffler and manifolds as well but this happens.. Is there some options how to fix it ?? Thanks to everyone who could help..
Ride2_X64_2016_11_08_19_42_22_050.jpg

hm, in exhaust.mix there a ton of bml files ... is think you need to edit stuff there... on a first look different manifolds have links to certain mufflers and the mounting points ... otherwise I see no chance without editing the 3d model (what we can't do)

Anyone know how I can add pictures at .mix with other .mix ? I try to make a new DLC to add my custom Helmet. It's working when i add my DDS in riderracing.mix and modify data.mix but it's impossible to play online. So, all of my modification is in a new DLC and work if i keep my DDS in riderracing.mix but my DDS doesn't work if i make it in my DLC ...

Does anyone know how to edit the suits, Put sponsors on them etc, I'm new to modding the game, but know the texturing deal, also anyone know if you can import the dainese in boots from the VRMotogp game?

@Sim725 ... you need Mixfile Remixer to open the packages and repack them after editing your textures http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mixfile-remixer.11107/ ... importing boots from VR46 should be possible i think... at least i managed to bring a new helmet from MXGP into ride2...so boots could be worth a try - i just hope you mean a set the custom rider can wear.

Im hoping it will work, but im unsure how milestone did the Dainese In boots in the VR game, I don't know if it was a whole 3d model or just a smaller boot mesh. Working on a suit already, few things to fix.

Attachments

• 20161116021306_1.jpg
    20161116021306_1.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 20161116021348_1.jpg
    20161116021348_1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 20161116021526_1.jpg
    20161116021526_1.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 303
hey guy the boots in vr46 are part of the entire rider 3d model so if you have the vr46 game open the motogp2016 mix file and there are a folder called boots into
so you can see that are mapped as 3 parts the backand side in 1part and tne other 2 are the front and downside i believe it's not possible to export it in ride 2 i have not open yet the ride 2 folders but maybe the boots are in the characters folder cause there is a file called riderracing mix file

Hey guys,do any of of you know how to swap out engine sounds?
I know it isn't possible to edit yet,but i want to swap KTM RC390's sound with moto 3 sound from motogp 15.

Hi!
Just extract your Data.mix, then inside Data you can find Soundconfig, then vehicles, then just swap the ktm with whatever you like, i do not think you can swap VR46 sounds with Ride2, i have tried with the twostrokes but it wont work

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back