rfactor2 and formulasimracing

How can I find servers for fsr only.? When im searching for servers I can see all rfactor servers.
You can sort the servers by name/mod/track to make it easier to browse them. The server name is Formula-simracing.net and if you don't see it go to your user folder (found in rFactor/UserData/Your Name) and there, open up the multiplayer.ini in notepad. Search for a line where it says "Concurrent Server Updates" and change its value to 1000 or so, and it should do the trick.

Ok cool :)
I did notice that I didnt have all tracks either. The tracks uptil germany I think it was?
And is there any kind of setup package for all tracks avaible? And where do I put the files?

Sorry for all my noob questions :)

Read the how to get started there is all the information you need.

Tracks only up to Germany are released, few weeks before the race tracks are released. if you want to test on other tracks get the 2012 package on Sync you will have tracks from last year from wich most of them are used this year bare taking small changes in mind.

As for setups no setup package, however Mikko posted some setups for Australia and Bahrain few months ago wich where realy good I suggest you get those as a base to start with.

If you put the Simsync in youre main rFactor folder its just a question of Synchronizing, it will automatically install all the needed files.

Read How to get started see main site..;)

How do I monitor my tyreware etc while driving?
Whats the recommended addons ?
Also, pre-race...can I decide my tyrestrategy?
1. Map buttons for LCD Mode and Toggle HUD MFD. With LCD Mode you can scroll through the different stat screens, and with Toggle HUD MFD you can toggle the visibility of the HUD.
2. Er...none?
3. All drivers decide their own tyre strategies.

Yea, I know I choose my own tyrestrat :) But where Do I choose my strategy prerace? Or even in the race..
You can't schedule the tyre changes in advance, you have to select the tyres yourself during the race. This is done by mapping the buttons for LCD Up, LCD Down, LCD Increase and LCD Decrease.

With the Up and Down mappings you can scroll between the changeable options for the pitstop, and with Increase and Decrease you can change the values. (Meaning that you can also change your front wing angle and tyre pressures).

I'd also recommend mapping a button for Request Pitstop to get the fastest pitstop possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back