rfactor2 and formulasimracing

So, that means that it is no idea getting rfactor1 since fsr going rfactor2 next season?

And if getting rfactor2..what F1 mod is the best atm?

Thx in advance

It is not confirmed what platform 2014 FSR will be on. However, as William said above, it is likely if rFactor 2 is ready by 2014.

i have actual information and most of us dont know what mod we are using next year so if i were you stop being a such a critic:rolleyes:

Actual information? As in wrong information? It isn't confirmed it will be on rF2 so you are just providing wrong information to future drivers.

So, that means that it is no idea getting rfactor1 since fsr going rfactor2 next season?

And if getting rfactor2..what F1 mod is the best atm?

Thx in advance

If one of the new generation simulators is ready for it we will take it (Well its what I think and most people does)

I've run the Winter Series here in FSR and there were crash bugs, but also were the same bugs as in rF1 in therms of set up.

I haven't tried AC, but some simracers said to me that is great, so don't know which platform are we going to use, but for sure that we are going to end this season in rF so I would recommend you downloading it and do some laps in the FSR server :)

As long as ISI doesn't fix some important problems in rFactor2 ie collison model being one of that and one of the main reasons that we are not using rF2 this year i dont see it happening that we ever gonna use rF2.

It seems more that they are releasing some eye candy stuff instead of focusing on fixxing some important problems wich is required for league use.

Nothing is confirmed and i doubt anything will be know before the end of this year.;)

If one of the new generation simulators is ready for it we will take it (Well its what I think and most people does)

I've run the Winter Series here in FSR and there were crash bugs, but also were the same bugs as in rF1 in therms of set up.

I haven't tried AC, but some simracers said to me that is great, so don't know which platform are we going to use, but for sure that we are going to end this season in rF so I would recommend you downloading it and do some laps in the FSR server :)

Alright :)

So, how do I get started on rfactor1?

Ive tried to purchase it but with no succés...
Also when I have a valid version of rfactor installed, all I do is putting the simsync files into my main? And then good to go?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back