Name : Team Strilky
Engine : TAG Porsche
Driver 1 : William Néron (CAN)
Driver 2 : TBA
Skin : Arrows Repsol (Edited?)
Sponsor : TBA
I tip my hat to you for having the ballz to go for TAG-Porsche :D

Apex Racing - Hart, official news???

On the latest press conference, the team boss Luis-Perez Sala has confirmed that his team signed a 1-year deal with the British (rite??) engine manufacter Hart. They are hoping they can make up those half a second in races with this engine.
The press have asked the team's 2nd driver, Ancevski, how does he feel with this engine deal.
Well, the engine does seem a bit slow, but it's high fuel consumption should cover the bad luck I had last season, so the next time Jimmy takes me out, I'm expecting that to be my actual pit-in lap. With everyone's composure falling, it might happen a lot more. Also, a good point is that it is very reliable, and very light.

My sponsor will be "F" instead of "G" (which doesn't count as a sponsor change cuz the season didn't start??)

Last edited:
OnlineRacing.png

Good News: Online Racing just confirmed to race in the series for another year. As a driver Ben Utzer already is confirmed while as a second driver probably Manolis Sigoulakis will race again for the team. The team had a decent season last year, still Sigoulakis struggled a bit with the car but the team seems still to be satisfied with him and offered him a new contract including free Martini drinks which will come from the main sponsor Martini. OMR struggled to get many sponsors in the past, but because their new NASCAR team (which havent raced so far) they were more in the media than before and gained Lotos and Lucky Strike as new sponsors. Furthermore there are rumours that OMR decided to use the famous Cosworth engine for Season 4.
Name : Online Martini Racing Cosworth
Engine : Cosworth
Driver 1 : Ben Utzer (GER)
Driver 2 : Manolis Sigoulakis (GRE)
Skin : For the moment last seasons skin, new livery is in progress

• Deleted member 161052

Engine: Mugen Honda
Skin: Will be the same as from last season
Sponsor: E

View attachment 60622
Good News: Online Racing just confirmed to race in the series for another year. As a driver Ben Utzer already is confirmed while as a second driver probably Manolis Sigoulakis will race again for the team. The team had a decent season last year, still Sigoulakis struggled a bit with the car but the team seems still to be satisfied with him and offered him a new contract including free Martini drinks which will come from the main sponsor Martini. OMR struggled to get many sponsors in the past, but because their new NASCAR team (which havent raced so far) they were more in the media than before and gained Lotos and Lucky Strike as new sponsors. Furthermore there are rumours that OMR decided to use the famous Cosworth engine for Season 4.
Name : Online Martini Racing Cosworth
Engine : Cosworth
Driver 1 : Ben Utzer (GER)
Driver 2 : Manolis Sigoulakis (GRE)
Skin : For the moment last seasons skin, new livery is in progress

Cool, bad news is I don't have last season's skin as Xen never released the S3 mod, so a new livery would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back