[rFactor-MotecAdd][Dualview-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

hello,
MotecAdd scanning 72 first slots only.
If you are in a server which can receive 100 pilots (for example), and if you enter in a server in a slot position superior to 72, MotecAdd does not find your name in slot.

I think that it is your problem.

For information: the rFactor dedicated server does not go back to index zero when the server is empty… Thus it is possible to enter a slot higher than 72 if you are alone in the server :-/ (with the Simbin dedicated server, no).

Alek.

• Xer

Hi, thx. a lot for your info. / statement but I have no idea what should I do in the current situation I will test it under off-line conditions. What can I do ? Thx. Xer

hi all

i have trouble with motecadd in rFactor. i read the FAQ and find my Problem

Note also that the hotkey CTRL-F1 must be typed only once the track and the drivers completely loaded(online or offline); if you type CTRL-F1 too much early MotecAdd is not goingto find your player's name in the RAM, consequently it will send the error message"Nickname not found".
ATTENTION : as indicated in the file Readme.txt supplied inthe archives of rfactor-MotecAdd1255_DLv, this version of MotecAdd works withthe downloadable version of rFactor. It does not work with theold CD version (executablesare different), but itwork with the "Special Edition2008" DVD.

I have a PC-DVD1255 Version, what can i do to work moctecadd?
Sorry my english is very bad, i am German
Gruss
DangerR

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play