[rFactor-MotecAdd][Dualview-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

• v-maxmik

Hi together,
i bought VelocePro Motec Dualview 5 months ago. Now i have a new PC and Motec dont accept my License. I have the "1" and "1a" License, but they were not acceptet from Motec. I Think, the Matter is the Machine Code.
What can i do? Must i buy a new License, or is there a chance to reactivate it for my new PC.

Hi together,
i bought VelocePro Motec Dualview 5 months ago. Now i have a new PC and Motec dont accept my License. I have the "1" and "1a" License, but they were not acceptet from Motec. I Think, the Matter is the Machine Code.
What can i do? Must i buy a new License, or is there a chance to reactivate it for my new PC.

Hello,

Yes if your config change, Machine-ID change.
Please send my your old-license-name by mail and the new machine-ID (to know it load trial license and open the window license in MotecAdd).

With that I build a transfer license for you.

But...................................... please wait because :
http://forum.racedepartment.com/motecadd/24044-motecadd-project-temporarily-crashed.html

:damnit:
Alek.

• v-maxmik

You got Mail ;-)
Thank you for verry, verry fast Answering.
Hope you can solve your Problem.
Dont hurry with the Transfer License. Your Problem is much bigger then mine.

• penguin3388

Hi i downloaded this and and am having a problem with the scan. It says its scanning but then immediately goes back to stopped scan. Any ideas? im on windows 7 and know someone on windows xp home who is having the same issue.

Hi i downloaded this and and am having a problem with the scan. It says its scanning but then immediately goes back to stopped scan. Any ideas? im on windows 7 and know someone on windows xp home who is having the same issue.

Hello,

When you type CTRL+F1 what is the green message at the bottom left ? (or RED message ?)

If you see always "OFFLINE" (and scan stopped), two possible problems :

1) Your "rfactor.exe" is not the 1255-downloadable version or DVD special edition 2008. ie: MotecAdd can't work with the old executable in the first CD version or with "no-cd EXE".

2) Your antivirus or DEP prevent MotecAdd to open the game process and/or read in RAM.

For the point 2 : launch MotecAdd "as administrator" (W7), and exclude it in your antivirus (Or exclude only the point which forbids to open a process.)

Antivirus don't like MotecAdd special fonctions... :beat-up: (more info)

Alekhine.

• penguin3388

ahh ya, it always says offline and scan stopped. Im going to bet its because im using a NO-CD exe. I have bought rfactor but have done several formats and computer upgrades and have run out of renewals.

ahh ya, it always says offline and scan stopped. Im going to bet its because im using a NO-CD exe. I have bought rfactor but have done several formats and computer upgrades and have run out of renewals.

Hello,

Ok, yes with the "no-cd" EXE the places in the RAM are completely different, so MotecAdd finds nothing because I work with fixed pointer..

Alek.

• penguin3388

Hey, Thanks for the help. I have contacted trymedia to see if i can get my activation renewals reset so i can have the original exe back.

no problem as I got a new key from them :desire:

is there a version with session information and setup help and alarms for the this Dualview-Version rFactor 1255? I'm really enjoying the GTR Evo version for those extra data! Even beta would do :smile-big:

I hope that I would have the time to make it :th_cool:

I have no user-info on the Setup-helps (GTRE version 2.0), thus I don't know if the users are inspired by it and if it is really useful ?

PS: sorry for the answer delay, I have just received RD-emails.

Hi, have a genuine boxed copy of rfactor but motecadd doesn't like the exe that came with the game (its legit and all) and it says its version 1255, downloaded an update but that then preceeded to try to get me to pay for rfactor again is there an update to boxed game's exes available anywhere?

Thanks

• Xer

rFactor connection to MotecADD DV

Hello Alekhine,

I kindly ask to help in the following situation...
rFactor Version 1.255 is running + MoTecAdd DV is launched and running on the 2nd screen
when I typed CTRL+F1 I got the message: Errror Nickname not found in Slot ( Local:paul Porter) :confused:

Xer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back