rF2 [rFactor] GP1979 @ Nordschleife 30th April 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Alex Guehennec

Any tips for do 3 laps without destroy the car ?!
loool

Formula1[NO-B];88882 said:
Any tips for do 3 laps without destroy the car ?!
loool

hahahaha well I guess with this track you should never push 100% during a race or you will lose concentration and that will be the end. Although I know this track very well, the challenge of these cars round here will be very very intense, and maybe no1 will finish the race, we may all crash out :) lol

BTW What damage multiplier settings will be used?
Hope of something moderate as it will be a short race for me otherwise! ;)

thats a good question, Gareth, maybe you will answer this. Maybe it would be best for everyone if it was quite low??? Whats everyones views on this???

I know for sure I may not make it till the end :) And I'm sure there will be lots and lots of people dropping out cos of crashes, so maybe it would be good to lower it...

50% sound ok?

sounds good to me, at least this way maybe people can finish with some wheels even if they are not pointing in the right direction.

The other thing is there are no pits at this tourist version, so when you have started there is no way to get more tires, fuel, repair damage etc. Do you think this will be a problem having no pit access??? If so maybe it should be changed to the 24H version, or VLM (?) version?

sounds good to me, at least this way maybe people can finish with some wheels even if they are not pointing in the right direction.

The other thing is there are no pits at this tourist version, so when you have started there is no way to get more tires, fuel, repair damage etc. Do you think this will be a problem having no pit access??? If so maybe it should be changed to the 24H version, or VLM (?) version?

with that being the case we will have to change to another version, The 24hr?

Yes i think we should go ahead with the 24H version Gareth. Sorry to everyone for this late change, I only noticed yesterday that in a race session you cannot enter the paddock area, you can only exit it :(

Cheers

Good idea to have some pits to get the all the damage fixed! Now we only have to reach those! ;)

BTW There isn´t a Shift + R function like the one in GPL for rFactor I wasn´t aware of as yet?
This nice feature was especially handy at the Nurburgring in the past! :D

• Alex Guehennec

we have to download an other track to have the 24h version or not plz ?

what was this function???? what did it do?

Mark :)

Mark, a Shift + R is actually a respawn function in GPL. By pressing these keys you get a brand new car while you are on the track! Only downside are the cold tyres and the fuel level.
It was really an immense help in those long races on the Nurburgring for example. ;)
In most leagues a stop/go penalty in the next lap was on hand when someone did use it though.

On the other hand this function can really ruin a race: Imagine the joy when someone is using it carelessly and respawns just in front of a field of racers.....:ambulance: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back