rF2 [rFactor] GP1979 @ Nordschleife 30th April 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sérial Killer[NO-B]

I'm sorry, I can't do the race this evening.

• Alex Guehennec

i ll be so slow that i ll finish this one
it s my strategy

First person to do any overtaking manoeuvre wins this brave cookie :)

cookie-bite-web.jpg

OK your in!

As for the diffrent cockpit Ramon maybe you were not running the unrestricted 1979 offline?
There is the server edition and historical included in the package. Also there are various modles for each car. The strange thing is all of my skins are buggered apart from the very first model of each car.

Solved; Fixed Upgrades was set on the server. I installed another 'model' of the williams on the upgrades tab. Thats the difference.

Btw, If you join the server on the car selection page click the skin tab and select one which does work ok. Here its not correct on some cars too.

[Edit]
I focus on the first 10 mins. After that my car might be broken :)

Solved; Fixed Upgrades was set on the server. I installed another 'model' of the williams on the upgrades tab. Thats the difference.

Btw, If you join the server on the car selection page click the skin tab and select one which does work ok. Here its not correct on some cars too.

[Edit]
I focus on the first 10 mins. After that my car might be broken :)

Good stuff!

Gareth, I spoke with Rob Mason yesterday while racing and he mentioned he has problems joining any online server with these cars so he WILL NOT be attending the event tonight, just thought I would let you know as he has yet to post about not attending tonight.

Pleeeeaase NO MORE people drop out :) We want the most people possible, if you have not practiced then dont worry, if you drive slow and careful you may end up winning anyway :):) As the rest of us drop like flies....

Gareth, I spoke with Rob Mason yesterday while racing and he mentioned he has problems joining any online server with these cars so he WILL NOT be attending the event tonight, just thought I would let you know as he has yet to post about not attending tonight.

Pleeeeaase NO MORE people drop out :) We want the most people possible, if you have not practiced then dont worry, if you drive slow and careful you may end up winning anyway :):) As the rest of us drop like flies....

No problem, unfortunatly Darron Miller cant make it either, He is playing football at a last min request.

Bring on the green hell!

Another plus side to using the 24H version is that you dont have to do a full lap of the Nordy to start your flying lap, you can do a lap of the GP track to get the lap times to start rolling.

Note, If you bugger up the start of the lap before you get on the old one, then please go back to the pits and start over again otherwise it is possible just to do a full lap of the GP track (a minute or so in time) which would then count as the fastest time of the session, thus puting you on top spot just for making a mistake, hope everyone understands what I am saying here.

thanks,

Mark

if you drive slow and careful you may end up winning anyway :):) As the rest of us drop like flies....

And we did... I think 2 people were driving after lap 1 LOL! I crashed and damaged my suspension, making my car lean to the left... Then I crashed again and damaged the other side, balancing my car out a bit again :D

Made it to the pits but the damage wasn't (or couldn't be?) repaired. Crashed again in the pit lane ending my race.

Still, I had fun practicing on this challenging track and I am starting to like it even more.

Next time perhaps choose a bit less challenging car for the track. Or else choose a less challenging track for the car lol! Really like these cars too, would be fun to do another event with them on a easier track!

Sorry, I did not drop out but the game crashed and now it won't start again!! I need to fix this, don't have clue what's going wrong.
I would have been useless anyway, I didn't even manage a full lap before game crashed (5 minutes before the race start)...

Ah well, that was really a short race of attrition! We stopped it in lap 2 with only Haukka and me left on the track. :)

Maybe it will be better to race without any damage settings at all on this track and with this mod next time?!

Congrats for all who showed up and Mark for some awesome driving on this extremely challenging track!
And a big thx to Ramon and Haukka for one of the best first laps on this track I´ve ever had in any sim. That was really a close battle swapping positions but with each of us giving the others enough room to survive! :thumb:

That was my first rFactor race and while it was rather short it was a pleasure to drive these cars on this specific track!
Really like the GP79 cars and hope we can do another race with them in the future!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back