rFactor 2 - The Callaway Corvette Introduction Video

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Callaway Corvette Intro Video.jpg

Check out the nice new cinematic trailer for the recently released rFactor 2 Callaway Corvette C7 GT3...

Released to rFactor 2 as part of a wider 'GT3 Power Pack' paid DLC offering earlier this month, and having received the update treatment just this past Tuesday to boot, Studio 397 have been at it again as they produced something of a rarity in the world of rFactor 2.. a cinematic introduction video showcasing the vastly improved graphics and attention to detail lavished on this new piece of licensed GT 3 content.

Produced as something of a celebration of both the car arriving in rFactor 2 and Callaway Competition's recent ADAC GT Masters title, the short trailer comes in at 48 seconds in length and really goes to show how much visual improvement has been put into rFactor 2 over the past few months.

I'm sure you will agree the car looks resplendent in the simulation already, and with more visual tweaks still to come in future developments the future of rFactor 2 remains very bright indeed.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now and share the love this simulation so very much deserves...

How does the Callaway rate in your opinion compared to it's GT3 Power Pack rivals? Happy with the car / DLC? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
wonderful communication a week after the release a teaser video ...Génius :roflmao::p:D
you have to do this kind of video 2 weeks BEFORE the release !! @studio397
Guess they were more busy finishing those cars instead of making cool looking video's for internet hypes, that mostly disappoint when you finally get your hands on it. All the cars in the GT3 pack are quite awesome all in their own way.

For me,

1. Callaway Corvette C7 (that sound! Drives the most normal out of the 4)

2. Bentley Continental (feels like a boat and sounds like one too lol)

3. Radical RXC Turbo (a particular way of driving but once it clicked you can drive it fast but you can't drive it like the other 4)

4. McLaren 650S (I'm too familiar with this one due to WFG but it sounds angry all the time lol)

5. Mercedes AMG (sounds good but feels weird)

The fact that the Bentley is no 2 surprised me but driven properly that thing is fast and is competitive to the Callaway. The Mercedes I just can't get it up to speed no matter what I do. It just wants to spin out when pushed. The rest I can get them to within 1 sec of each other on any track.

But honestly I liked all of them.

Guess they were more busy finishing those cars instead of making cool looking video's for internet hypes, that mostly disappoint when you finally get your hands on it. All the cars in the GT3 pack are quite awesome all in their own way.

I do not agree, "up the hype" is important especially for rF2 who "reborn from the ashes" GT3 pack is sublime as the radical, Nola, zandvoort out before him, a video takes 1 hour and it's talking for days! :thumbsup:

wonderful communication a week after the release a teaser video ...Génius :roflmao::p:D

They didn't call it a teaser video, they called it an introduction video my friend. It's purely to drive more sales after release.

Great car though, looking forward to seeing it in more real world series now they are allowed to sell it (there was an agreement in place to stop it taking on GT3 cars of the same marque). A few of these in Blancpain would be very nice :)

IMO they shouldn't be making any promo material of rF2 till they fix every aspect that push people away (I don't mean physic ofc, I know some are not ready for them). Otherwise you get people to join just to make them leave because of bugs, bad UI, AI issues, etc. Just my 2 cents.

I was shocked by the cars' weird handling after initial release, but after updates the wild oversteering has disappeared, and I just love them. So much so that I couldn't test them all, the Callaway and the Radical not leaving any available gametime for the rest of the pack. Performance is also much better now. A great pack, and a uniquely rewarding driving experience IMO.

• ronniej

I like the video. I like the car. I like to drive the car in rF2.:cool:

*Also, I really like what Studio 397 are doing.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back