rFactor 2 Mod Requests

I think the virtual lm gtpc mod would be amazing brought up to the standards of rf2. I no it would never happen due to the mammoth car list and massive work load. But I can hope

hi guys
Is there any mods like "power & Glory" or "Historx.." in Rfactor 2?

Not yet and there definitely won't be any direct conversions since both of those mods rely heavily on Simbin content. Historix might convert/improve their added content, but they've been silent on the topic for awhile. In the past, Historix team was last heard trying to decide if they were going to use rF2 or AC.

We are looking for experienced Rfactor modders to join our team. The work involves helping our existing team build Kart and Track models within Rfactor2. Applications must have good modding experience using Rfactor preferably within Rfactor2 and be fluent to business level in English. This is an ongoing paid project.

Please contact us for more information -

Hi, can anyone make a Tommy Kaira ZZ-S, please?
14598-mid.jpg

Thank you, nice post here and sorry for the small image. I've found a bigger one, but it have a watermark on the entire car body.

RF2 Track Modders Needed

KartSim is a karting simulation business based in the UK. We are building high quality simulators and software for the karting industry in Europe.

Over the next few years we will be building over 50 kart tracks across Europe in RF2. We will be using Aerial Lidar data where available and have plenty of photo’s, videos for each track to provide. We also have RF1 models for some tracks that can be used for reference.

Currently we have two experienced RF2 track Modders in the team each creating a new kart track every 4/6 weeks. We are looking to expand the team to be able to deal with the demand we have to build tracks.

We pay a set fee per track 50% upfront and 50% on delivery.

If you are interested in more details please reply here or email tony@kart-sim.com

Hello, we simracers would love to have a good quality (in regards with sound and driviability)
-Ford capri Zakspeed. With a similar sound to raceroom experience, that is just so spot on.

Ps: im willing to donate if needed.

• Deleted member 130869

I believe I have literally just come to terms that quality modding for the game may be over. Visuals play a massive part on an artist's interest when choosing a platform to display his creation, as often it serves as a portfolio, and just a Dx11 port isn't sufficient to address rF2's visuals. SlowMotion and SimHQ may offer free scratch-built material, but that may just be the only remaining sources with a lot of weight falling on S397 releasing their DLC packages (not meaning the quality would be above that of the better modders).

I'd love to see the classic and historic content with tracks to go along, in the works. For mods too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back