1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2 Mod Requests

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Mods' started by Bram, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you have a request for a certain car, track, skin or other file for rFactor 2 please use this thread to make the request. Do not start new threads for requests.

Note that creating mods for simulation games is a time consuming effort and that those that are willing to spend all their free time to make you the mod of your or their dream need to be treated with respect at all times.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I'd like to have a Lotus-Renault F1 skin for the Formula Two car. Any car, doesn't matter which one. Not sure if anyone is actually able to pull this off but it's worth a shot. :)

Much like this one.

[​IMG]

3. hi i would like to see some honda mods for rfactor 2 like 1 and drag track like one need some

4. Offer $ and im sure you'll get it. Otherwise you are at the mercy of the modders.

5. All 90's season of Formula one :) including 1995 and 1996 who missing in Rfactor 1. I know a team started 1996 season in 2010... but no more news on it, so its dead to me

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Yeah, it would be cool to drive Damons 1996 championship winning car :)

7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Isnt CTDP working on the 96 season? I have seen something about that I believe. Not sure, but somewhere I can vaguely remember such thing :)

8. I would love to see the GSMF PCC mod somehow make its way to rF2, despite how old it is now for me it is one of the very top rated rF1 mods, they just got it so right.

9. I am looking for the MOD or a link that will provide me the PalmBeach v1.1 track. Any help appreciated.

Cheers and thanks
    RJ

10. Rikki,

Palm beach v1.1 does not come by itself. It comes with the ISI GT World Endurance RFMOD or 012 FIA Formula Two RFMOD, not sure

You can download it from here:

http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/#series

Look at the bottom of the page, look for GT World Endurance RFMOD or 012 FIA Formula Two RFMOD:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you.. Cheers
    RJ

12. V8 Supercars!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

You mean... green, red and white Forti-Corse? Really? :O

14. Here ya go

15. Is there a place where I can download this mod?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lets see a full blown sports car mod for RF2 please!

LMP1

Audi R18 e-tron Quattro Hybrid
    Toyota TS0-30
    HPD ARX 03c
    Lola B12/60 (Toyota and Mazda power's please!)

LMP2

HPD ARX 03b
    Morgan Nissan
    Zytek Z11SN-Nissan
    Lola B12/80 Nissan
    Lotus T128
    Oreca 03 Nissan

LMGTE (I know one of them is in game)

BMW Z4 GTE
    Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GTE
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991 & 997 please!)
    Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
    SRT Viper GTS-R
    Ferrai 458 Italia

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nissan R89Cp, Mazda 787b(In development) Some Formula 1(1986,1994,1997,2001...)
    Fia WEC cars... I want so many cars for this nice sim!!

18. Does anyone have the download link to the 88 senna mod thanks

19. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Same.

Also, are there many F1 mods other than some of the Formula cars ISI provides? You know, there was one team who was developing a '94 mod and they showcased a '96 mod.