rFactor 2 Mod Requests

Hello, hello, good night. I've tried countless times to "create" a pack for the "IMSA DPi 2022 - Cadillac" and for the "WEC Hypercar 2022" that use the original "Cadillac_DPi_2020" car, because of the "Acura DPi 2022" they already did, the same happens for the DallaraIR18_2018. The ones you have available for Cadillacs, both IMSA and WEC come all at once, I can't create the "filter". In DallaraIR18_2018 when selected there are only 6 to 8 that someone made. It would be difficult for the producer to provide something "easier" for a normal person, as in Assetto Corsa, where we easily select the "skins". I've read, seen several tutorials, here nothing works. I recently downloaded the IMSA 2022 skin packs ( LMP3, GT3, GT3Pro ) they are all separated very well for whoever created them. Would it be possible to do the same with DPi? Thank you very much in advance!!

Hello, hello, good night. I've tried countless times to "create" a pack for the "IMSA DPi 2022 - Cadillac" and for the "WEC Hypercar 2022" that use the original "Cadillac_DPi_2020" car, because of the "Acura DPi 2022" they already did, the same happens for the DallaraIR18_2018. The ones you have available for Cadillacs, both IMSA and WEC come all at once, I can't create the "filter". In DallaraIR18_2018 when selected there are only 6 to 8 that someone made. It would be difficult for the producer to provide something "easier" for a normal person, as in Assetto Corsa, where we easily select the "skins". I've read, seen several tutorials, here nothing works. I recently downloaded the IMSA 2022 skin packs ( LMP3, GT3, GT3Pro ) they are all separated very well for whoever created them. Would it be possible to do the same with DPi? Thank you very much in advance!!
you can try to put them in a VMod package.

I would love to see more old school CART/IndyCar mods. Some of the years and mods I want to see.

1. 1987-1989 CART mod/skinpack
2. 1991-1993 CART mod/skinpack
3. 1994-1995 CART mod/skinpack
4. 1996-1997, and 1999 CART mod/skinpack
5. 2000 and 2001 CART mod/skinpack
6. 2001-2009 IndyCar Series mods/skinpacks

So even though I'm not a modder, coder, painter, or any of that, those are my requests.

im asking for the GP3R CIRCUIT (grand prix de trois-riviere)
charlotte with all option (oval, roval, mini oval...)
playable on the workshop
send me pv if you want we can make arrangement

Hello All. As a LMP2 enthusiast, and because i'm french, i would like to find a skin of the Oreca 07 LMP2 #35 of the 24HLM 2022 of the Ultimate team. The Oreca is driven by the Lahaye brothers (Matthieu & Jean-Baptiste) and F.Heriau.
If someone of higly qualified could modelize this skin, it could be an honor for me. I can help to furnish the logos of the sponsors. Thanks to all.
Thanks to all and thanks to RD for permitting this opportunity !

Attachments

• MjAyMjA2MmNlZjU0NDFjMDllNjc3YmE3MDFlYTRjY2I3MzZmN2I.jpg
    MjAyMjA2MmNlZjU0NDFjMDllNjc3YmE3MDFlYTRjY2I3MzZmN2I.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ulti2.jpg
    ulti2.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 61
If someone is willing to create a small outdoor kart track (about 3/8 miles or 0.6km) in the USA, please PM me for details. Focus is on replicating the track surface for offline practice, not the scenery/buildings/etc. You should be able to start with GIS data and go from there. I'm willing to $pay.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.