Rfactor 2 controller vibration (absence of)

I have Windows 11 and 14 different controllers, including the best higher ends ones, Scuf, Elite 1 & 2, Thrustmaster Eswap, etc, etc. None of them have vibration in rFactor 2. I have tried the usual 3rd party remedies for this, downloading little programs that are meant to solve this but to no avail.

These programs work for some and allow rFactor 2 vibration. Is it a Windows 11 thing? Does the vibration programs only work with windows 10 and below?

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
I have Windows 11 and 14 different controllers, including the best higher ends ones, Scuf, Elite 1 & 2, Thrustmaster Eswap, etc, etc. None of them have vibration in rFactor 2. I have tried the usual 3rd party remedies for this, downloading little programs that are meant to solve this but to no avail.

These programs work for some and allow rFactor 2 vibration. Is it a Windows 11 thing? Does the vibration programs only work with windows 10 and below?

Can anyone help?
rF2 has never claimed full functionality with ffb controllers. However, there is a link here that might help. Give it a look.
With the planned MSG games for Indy, BTCC & WEC all expected to be available for consoles & PCs, you might think rF2 will be exploring improving controller operation.

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately that does not work either. You would think that if a couple of people have written programs in their bedrooms over the years that did enable vibration in RFactor2 for some, it would be the easiest thing in the world for the creators of the game to do, perhaps during a coffee break. I just think they don't care.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back