rF2 StockCar NCR 2016 RFCMP Package (September 2, 2016)

Skins rF2 StockCar NCR 2016 RFCMP Package (September 2, 2016) 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you happen to know if you are extracting with WinRAR 5? I've read that if you are trying to extract a .rar file that's rar5 with a 7-Zip or WinRAR less than 5 you might receive "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I've included alternate links just in case this does not solve the .rar problem for you. Thanks for the notice by the way :)

im using winrar 3.20, but i tried to extract with 7-zip.......ive just used it on 2 rar files now and it worked fine

Last edited:
when i try to extract the contents i get this message........

The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

and im using winrar, ive downloaded the LR version twice and the HR version once and i get this message with all of them.

Alo Angus, I had exactly the same message using 7zip. I just thought I'd look at 7zip site, I was very out of date (nothing new there). Got the latest version and all is perfect. What I get, for being old n set in my ways...

First off, thank you for doing the carset!

Secondly, since you made this a mod package, is there any easy way to adjust the driver ratings for these guys now? I remember with the old version the driver ratings were visable in rFactor and you could adjust. For me now, the ratings are no longer visable. Is there an easy solution? A third party program out there?

Again, love the work, thank you!

Hmm well, I wouldn't say easy but not too hard either. You'll have to repackage the rfcmp file again but if you go into the Install folder under the rFactor 2 installation, then vehicles, then the folder with the Mod, you can unpackage the _car mas file with the gMotor2 Mas Utility from the rFactor Lauch screen. In this mas there is the NCR_2016.rcd file. That file has all the drivers and stats and you can modify and resave. You'll have to repackage the mas and I think you'll have to recreate the rfcmp by selecting the HowstonGen6_sounds.mas, NCR2016.mas, NCR2016_teams.mas, SC2015_CarCrypt.mas and then the newly package NCR2016_car.mas that contains the modified RCD file. All these packaging and extractions can be done from the gMotor2 MAS Utility. It's easier than it sounds and if you get stuck, feel free to post again.

1st: Great MOD!
It helps greatly too submerge ones self when you have known drivers to drive against! Thanks for these great 2016 Skins!
2nd: Do you plan on a 2017 seat?

;) thanks, I am hoping to get a set done for this year. Work has been taking main priority but when I do get the chances, I try to get some done. I've also been working with a few others to help get a few more surprises in the next set. Thanks again for the appreciation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back