rF2: Reiza Pack DLC Previews and Pricing Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have confirmed the pricing of the upcoming Reiza DLC for rFactor 2, and to celebrate, we go for a quick spin in the new content...

Having been on the receiving end of several delays since first the first announcement during mid 2018, the eagerly anticipated Reiza Pack DLC for rFactor 2 is almost upon us, and now we finally know how much it is set to cost..

Containing no less than six cars and four circuits, namely the Metalmoro AJR and Metalmoro MR18 prototypes, the MCR Sports 2000 open cockpit sportscar, the small but mighty Formula Vee and both modern and historic Puma P052 and Puma GTE cars, plus the Virginia International Raceway, Ibarra, Guapore and Imola circuits, the upcoming DLC is a first foray into the world of content creation for rFactor 2 by Reiza Studios, and as such appears to be highly anticipated by sim racing fans.

Backers of the Reiza SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign as well as those who acquired membership packs through the Reiza forum will receive the new DLC at no additional charge once it releases in the very near future, and for those of us not involved in either pack, pricing has now been confirmed to me by Renato Simioni as follows:

• Full DLC -19.99 Euro
  • Track Pack - 14.99 Euro
  • Car Pack - 9.99 Euro

Additionally, individual tracks can be purchased for 6.99 euros, and individual cars for 2.99 euros.

Although still currently at Beta status, I've been lucky enough to gain access to the new content, and as such a very short preview video can be see at the top of this article. Watch out for more detailed videos to drop on our Twitch and YouTube channels in the coming days... Oh and remember, the footage you see is beta, so could well be subject to change before full public release...

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing sim from Studio 397 - Available now.

rF2 Reiza DLC.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion regarding this excellent sim. Like your racing hard and fair? Join in with our rFactor 2 Racing Club for all your eSport racing fun! Oh, don't forget we like mods to, with our own rFactor 2 Modding Forum for you to enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Im buying it all. AMS is seriously good and a title that surprised me big time when i bought it back in the day Same with rF2. What surprised me was the physics, ffb and AI. It felt more pro-ware sim wise. Further from arcade that you could come with civilian market sims. I know it will all be good and fun to drive. :)

WHAT??? They are going to make us pay for the same content AGAIN? That we already have in AMS. DAMN YOU greedy Codema$$ters. :mad::mad::mad:

Hey.... eh... wait... It´s NOT a Codemasters game? Well well then - it´s quite alright. I don´t mind paying for this then. Great news. Thank you developers, cannot wait. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

segunda buena noticia, los que ya participamos en el crowsfunding, no tendremos que pagar. GRACIAS Reiza
Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use it in future. See our ToS.
Second good news, those of us who already participate in crowsfunding, we will not have to pay. THANKS Reiza

Last edited by a moderator:
152 hours in Game Stock Car Extreme
268 hours in Automobilista
401 hours in rFactor 2
.... and counting :thumbsup:

How dare they ask me for another £17 !!!!!!

(ps 7 hours in Assetto Corsa Competizione £24.99 ;))
(pps day one buy for me, and oddly looking forward to the Pumas most)

Last edited:
Can you explain that?
I participated in crowdfunding of AMS beta

here

We have an extra treat for both Reiza Campaign backers as well as Membership pack owners - thanks also to the kind support of Studio397, upon release of the rF2 Bundle those of you in either group will have the option to request the Reiza rF2 Bundle to be added free to your Steam account (naturally so long as you already own rFactor2). More details on how to proceed to request this will be offered upon release.

As further clarification specially to backers who bought into investment levels that included the AMS Sequel and its eventual DLCs as potential perks, we´d like to assure you´ll still be due to receive those perks upon the release of the new title. The "extra" perks that have been offered since in the form of free additional AMS DLCs and now the rF2 Bundle do not subtract from your original perks.

• Deleted member 637371

Really thrilled by this release and delighted it has been reasonably priced. Well done Reiza, I'll be picking this up as soon as it drops.

• Deleted member 637371

WHAT??? They are going to make us pay for the same content AGAIN? That we already have in AMS. DAMN YOU greedy Codema$$ters. :mad::mad::mad:

Hey.... eh... wait... It´s NOT a Codemasters game? Well well then - it´s quite alright. I don´t mind paying for this then. Great news. Thank you developers, cannot wait. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol - To be fair, i expect the FFB to work a charm on day of release and the content to be of high quality. Also, nice that backers of AMS will get it for free and its reasonably priced for other users.
Codies could learn a few tricks of some of the better developers for sure...

here

We have an extra treat for both Reiza Campaign backers as well as Membership pack owners - thanks also to the kind support of Studio397, upon release of the rF2 Bundle those of you in either group will have the option to request the Reiza rF2 Bundle to be added free to your Steam account (naturally so long as you already own rFactor2). More details on how to proceed to request this will be offered upon release.

As further clarification specially to backers who bought into investment levels that included the AMS Sequel and its eventual DLCs as potential perks, we´d like to assure you´ll still be due to receive those perks upon the release of the new title. The "extra" perks that have been offered since in the form of free additional AMS DLCs and now the rF2 Bundle do not subtract from your original perks.

Go here for full explanation.

Thank you both

I hope this is not the only DLC comimg to rF2. AMS has a lot of quality content. Every single car/track from AMS deserves to be on a future DLC's. If Reiza decide to bring us more DLC, all of them will be a instant buy for me. Of course if they made a new sim... instant buy again.

If they did that, who would buy their own title (AMS 2, or whatever it will be called)?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.