Resource icon

Misc RF2 Iracing based overlay | Simhub v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 130869

This is a nice start! Are you able to make the boxes smaller, and make the text fit inside (unlike the tire wear text)? Maybe have a diagram with four squares (one for each tire) with 99.7 instead of 99.7% left, as an example, inside each? Besides that and using the same font, for consistency, how do in-game messages look like?

Bueno comienzo con ese HUD. Puedes hacer los cuadrantes menores y hacer el texto caber en ellos? O puede también tener cuatros cuadrados (uno por pneumatico) solo con el numero de grip total? Si posible también utilizar la misma fonte de letras. Ah, y como se quédan las mensajes del juego con ese overlay? Gracias!

Is it possible to add pedal and FFB strength overlay? like the old DX9 rF2 pedal overlay plugin?

P.D: De hecho lo podria haber escrito en castellano xD
Yes! i will work on it, i need to learn more about simhub but i will work on it!

si xD voy a trabajar en ello tengo que investigar ya que no se mucho sobre este mundillo de mods y todo esto xD gracias por el feedback!

This is a nice start! Are you able to make the boxes smaller, and make the text fit inside (unlike the tire wear text)? Maybe have a diagram with four squares (one for each tire) with 99.7 instead of 99.7% left, as an example, inside each? Besides that and using the same font, for consistency, how do in-game messages look like?

Bueno comienzo con ese HUD. Puedes hacer los cuadrantes menores y hacer el texto caber en ellos? O puede también tener cuatros cuadrados (uno por pneumatico) solo con el numero de grip total? Si posible también utilizar la misma fonte de letras. Ah, y como se quédan las mensajes del juego con ese overlay? Gracias!
Hi, first of all thanks for the feedback, and yeah i will adjust more all the overlay and work on the things you said. And the messages in game I dont really know exactly how they look becuase I only play in offline without overlay :/

• Deleted member 130869

For example when you are in the pits, what does the writing look like when you're informed about speed limit, etc? And when you cycle through the HUD, for example checking your laptime, car status, position, how does that look like? I'm sorry to ask these, I just am not able to do so at the moment.

For example when you are in the pits, what does the writing look like when you're informed about speed limit, etc? And when you cycle through the HUD, for example checking your laptime, car status, position, how does that look like? I'm sorry to ask these, I just am not able to do so at the moment.
I dont know how to put that things so that info looks defaults :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back