Reverse Force Feed Back?

On a few different mods my force feed back is reversed and the only way I know to reverse it is to go into controls and move the slider to the other side. I am aware that the # 8 key should be able to reverse the FFB with the # 8 key, but that doesen't work on my install.
Any ideas that could correct my issue
Thanks

Last edited:
There are 3 RealFeelPlugin files...v138 and v150 and just plain ReelFeelPlugin... when I change the plain one to True the game doesn't start. When I change the others it still doesn't work. I'll just switch it in the controls like always I guess.

When I change.."ConsoleEnabled=False" and change it to "ConsoleEnabled=True" in the RealFeelPlugin file (the plain one) at startup I get a dos box (I guess) with a blinking curser that just hangs there. When I leave it to False the game starts, but the ReelFeel Console is inactive.

When I change.."ConsoleEnabled=False" and change it to "ConsoleEnabled=True" in the RealFeelPlugin file (the plain one) at startup I get a dos box (I guess) with a blinking curser that just hangs there. When I leave it to False the game starts, but the ReelFeel Console is inactive.

It never used to do that before v1.50. You should see two windows running in the taskbar. One is the dos window and the other is the game, click on the game window one time and it should come up and run like normal. Hopefully this gets fixed with Automobilista.

It never used to do that before v1.50. You should see two windows running in the taskbar. One is the dos window and the other is the game, click on the game window one time and it should come up and run like normal. Hopefully this gets fixed with Automobilista.

He should run the game on window mode, shouldn't he? This way he can see both windows..

You can do that on the Config Tool, Bill.

Well if the controls and the console aren't working then just go into the Realfeel.ini file and find the car that has reverse FFB and simply remove or add the '-' in front of the entry for MaxForceAtSteeringRack=.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.