Replay Mod

DiRT Rally Replay Mod 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
in my view ,you have to further reduce distance that you have far car.
Exemple: Now you have 500 metters, reduce for 250meters
I will do one near and one far. Quite happy to find a way in getting rid of some camera rolls.
Imagenear.jpg

Imagefar.jpg

hello again my friend :)
My opinion:
The image is very blurred
the car is very poor quality, seems to have made zoom the image
the image of the camera seems that this oval
It looks when filmed with a GoPro camera
The same in view of hely
I do not like
Sorry

hello again my friend :)
My opinion:
The image is very blurred
the car is very poor quality, seems to have made zoom the image
the image of the camera seems that this oval
It looks when filmed with a GoPro camera
The same in view of hely
I do not like
Sorry
Thanks for feedback. Is the image for ver 3.2 blurry ? May I know the monitor you use.

tests the asseto corsagame
when you do replay I think that is the view number 7
this was rather high in the dirt rally
It exists in the original version of dirt rally a view that is high about 18 meters from the car
with this camera the car is of the highest quality

Yes is blurry , bad quality .
Is the same that you make zoom on one picture luse quality :(

My monitor is Asus 24" 144mhz :) ASUS_VG248

It appeared ok in my low end monitor. I don't have AC game.
Nevertheless. I will adjust the quality to the max. Bear in mind that it may be limited by the game's design.

Hello my friend
I checked the new version, mutch bether :)
I lov the drone view but you need give more detais, if you see the cars lose many details (in my case I tell lose 50% details) the Helicopter View I don`t like I see trees that seem paper.
and here the quality is even worse I think it should lose 80% quality.

Hello my friend
I checked the new version, mutch bether :)
I lov the drone view but you need give more detais, if you see the cars lose many details (in my case I tell lose 50% details) the Helicopter View I don`t like I see trees that seem paper.
and here the quality is even worse I think it should lose 80% quality.

Glad that there is some improvement. I am afraid there is not much that can be done to improve further because of the game's design, eg if the camera is too close it will cut through some objects. I think Codies used 2D trees etc because of performance issues. That may be why they are unwilling to change the replay system.

Hello! Im glad you will improve the repleys, but i wish you could spend a little more time on the spectator wiev : )
I wonder if it is possible to change camara wiev so you as muth as possible see the car coming towards you more on gravel and snow tracks end a bit less from you, because the only thing visible in that camera view is a huge cloud of dust : (

Hello! Im glad you will improve the repleys, but i wish you could spend a little more time on the spectator wiev : )
I wonder if it is possible to change camara wiev so you as muth as possible see the car coming towards you more on gravel and snow tracks end a bit less from you, because the only thing visible in that camera view is a huge cloud of dust : (
I guess it can be changed but most likely unable to play online. I may look into it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back