Replacement PS/2 to funny phone connector cable for T300 that doesn't require soldering??

Does anyone know where it's possible to buy a replacement PS/2 to funny phone connector (the tab is offset) cable for T300 that doesn't require soldering?

I ask Thrustmaster support, but they said "The price for the T3PA Pro pedal set cable is €6... We offer two shipping possibilities: Regular postal service (slower): €13, Courier delivery services company (faster): €25"

Shipping is a bit steep but the worst part was this: "Note that the replacement process will require soldering."

I neither own a soldering iron, nor know how to solder...

It's the cable used to connect to the Thrustmaster pedals. I don't actually own Thrustmaster pedals, I have some secondhand Fanatec CSR Elite pedals, for most race sims I just connect these via USB direct to my PC, but for some sims and other driving games (e.g. GT Sport on my PS4 Pro, Forza Horizon 3 on my PC), they don't support a separate pedal input, so I'm using a Basherboard CPX v2 box to connect my CSR Elites direct to my T300 - this works, but the supplied PS/2 to "funny phone connector" cable is too short, so the CPX units dangles in the air and sometimes comes disconnected mid-race....

Alternatively, if I sent someone the bits from Thrustmaster, would they be able to make the cable up for me? I'm based in the UK. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back