Replacement PS/2 to funny phone connector cable for T300 that doesn't require soldering??

Does anyone know where it's possible to buy a replacement PS/2 to funny phone connector (the tab is offset) cable for T300 that doesn't require soldering?

I ask Thrustmaster support, but they said "The price for the T3PA Pro pedal set cable is €6... We offer two shipping possibilities: Regular postal service (slower): €13, Courier delivery services company (faster): €25"

Shipping is a bit steep but the worst part was this: "Note that the replacement process will require soldering."

I neither own a soldering iron, nor know how to solder...

It's the cable used to connect to the Thrustmaster pedals. I don't actually own Thrustmaster pedals, I have some secondhand Fanatec CSR Elite pedals, for most race sims I just connect these via USB direct to my PC, but for some sims and other driving games (e.g. GT Sport on my PS4 Pro, Forza Horizon 3 on my PC), they don't support a separate pedal input, so I'm using a Basherboard CPX v2 box to connect my CSR Elites direct to my T300 - this works, but the supplied PS/2 to "funny phone connector" cable is too short, so the CPX units dangles in the air and sometimes comes disconnected mid-race....

Alternatively, if I sent someone the bits from Thrustmaster, would they be able to make the cable up for me? I'm based in the UK. Thanks!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%