Resource icon

Skins Renault F1 team 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yohanndeejay58 submitted a new resource:

Renault F1 team 2014 - renault f1 team

I'm french, sorry for my bad english, here Renault F1 Team that replaces Catheram based on lotus e21.

the file contains:

cars
characters (team and driver) suit driver and pitworkers by Tomek f1 2012 renault F1 team
frontend
garage
interiors
language
tracks (pitwall)

Copy this files in f1 2013

Read more about this resource...

Cool, but you should asked for permission :p
Why should he? You made that skin for 2012, didn't you? So he made it again for 2013, which surely wasn't copy & paste & reupload. Correct me, if I am wrong, I don't see how someone should ask for permission to recreate an existing skin from the past.
Do we ask Codemasters for recreating their skins in (D)HD?

Why should he? You made that skin for 2012, didn't you? So he made it again for 2013, which surely wasn't copy & paste & reupload. Correct me, if I am wrong, I don't see how someone should ask for permission to recreate an existing skin from the past.
no problem with Tomek, it's just a matter of courtesy, it is better to ask before, and I reminds that are working for renault f1 2012 is excellent and beautiful. Thank you to him for his work. Thank you once again Tomek.

You should carefully read the
description
"driver and pitworkers by Tomek f1
2012 renault F1 team" he used my work.

Excuse me, my game is French, it's just be why the game crash for me this is not the case. really sorry. If someone else just tell me if the mod works or not?
Hi,I think that the problem is in some files.:cautious:
For example, you have the folder "cars/ca2/track" 26 circuit,original is 25.:thumbsdown:
-On the folder"tracks" have a mod install for only circuit and the circuit is difference from original circuits,i think.:thumbsdown:
-You have a camera mods on the folder "ca2" cameras.xml:thumbsdown:
I think that this has caused the problem.:)
I started a new career while removing all these files, let's see how it goes.;)
Great mod,I'll let you know if it works,ok?
greetings :thumbsup:

LOL, I thought about replacing Lotus with this Renault Team until I noticed, you based the skin on the Lotus already :D
I wonder why you replace the caterham, I think replacing the Lotus is actually fine.
pez9v6i3.jpg

nice skin though, I like it, wanted to have this team back into the grid

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back