Resource icon

Skins Renault F1 team 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, this was my final version of a mix of your new, Tomek's old and 2014 livery:
2oto6z9a.jpg

all that's left is the specocc, unfortunately, paint.net can't work with transparency layer nor RGB channel and gimp exports invalid .dds files ...

Could you release this?

Uhm, do you read things which don't exist? I'm curious, I can't find such a statement by me.
"unfortunately, paint.net can't work with transparency layer nor RGB channel"
Correct me if I'm wrong but what I understood from this that you cannot edit any channel, let it be red,green ,or rgb . Without editing those you cannot do a specocc.

I thought skinners have more fantasy and creativity. I wonder how I created the specocc for my Flyers livery then.
You have not to edit the RGB channels, there are other ways to create a specocc file it's just much much more work (and maybe not 100% perfect).

I thought skinners have more fantasy and creativity. I wonder how I created the specocc for my Flyers livery then.
You have not to edit the RGB channels, there are other ways to create a specocc file it's just much much more work (and maybe not 100% perfect).
I know that you can create one from scratch from the livery file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%