rF2 Renault Clio's @ Croft - Thursday July 26th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pack your essentials and let the Wife finish it off :)
Lol ;) I need to sit next to her in a plane for 9 hours in a row... You really think she would let me get away with that? Think that will kill me before the holiday starts :p.

It all depends on how my work evolves ;) If all hell breaks loose again, I probably have to do some work on thursday, so have little time to finish on other stuff. Then I won't be there. But if I can stay off from work thursday, I should be able to make it.

Lol ;) I need to sit next to her in a plane for 9 hours in a row... You really think she would let me get away with that? Think that will kill me before the holiday starts :p.

It all depends on how my work evolves ;) If all hell breaks loose again, I probably have to do some work on thursday, so have little time to finish on other stuff. Then I won't be there. But if I can stay off from work thursday, I should be able to make it.

I did it once before mate, Just wanted some karma and let you get some stick lol ;)

Im trying to install the clio mod but it does not install them. I have installed the track from here but am i doing something wrong?? What mods/packs do i need for this race?

Bjorn, you downloaded the V1.0 Clio's from ISI?
Can you see the MOD in the MOD manager?
If you right click it and select the Properties, and select the Advanged Properties, what does it say? Are you missing another ISI mod maybe?

ISI1053-v10-RenaultClioCup.rfmod

This what is says. The modmanager says it is installed but i cant see it ingame and also it does not show the folder on the modmanager where is supposed to be installed.

ISI1053-v10-RenaultClioCup.rfmod

This what is says. The modmanager says it is installed but i cant see it ingame and also it does not show the folder on the modmanager where is supposed to be installed.

Okay, got it. :)
When you open [your Rf2 install dir]\Installed\Vehicles\Renault_Clio, which sub directory or directories do you see? There should only be 1, called 1.0, in there there should be 4 files, about 71.6Mb (3 MAS files and 1 MFT file).
Could you check that? :)

Okay, got it. :)
When you open [your Rf2 install dir]\Installed\Vehicles\Renault_Clio, which sub directory or directories do you see? There should only be 1, called 1.0, in there there should be 4 files, about 71.6Mb (3 MAS files and 1 MFT file).
Could you check that? :)
I only have 3 files in it clio pc mas, clio pc common mas and clio pc mft... So i think the whole clio package is wrongly installed. I will look at it again tomorow evening after work. Thanks for the help guys:)

I only have 3 files in it clio pc mas, clio pc common mas and clio pc mft... So i think the whole clio package is wrongly installed. I will look at it again tomorow evening after work. Thanks for the help guys:)

Good luck Bjorn! An uninstall than a reinstall might do the trick else I suggest re-download the mod again and remove the "old" one.
If need help, you know where to find us! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.