rF2 Renault CLIO @ Palm Beach - Tuesday Februari 19th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Looking forward to the race.

Does anyone have a nice setup to share for this car and track? Atm I'm using a setup for Limerock...

There is a good setup in the setup section of the forum as I remember it well. :)

Hi guys, I would like to join tonight, if that is still possible. Hope to see you on track!

Yes, you can!! You can joi untill the race starts, but better be on time for pracise. :)

Well, criminy! Between qualy and warmup I was booted from server. Don't know why. Came back in, and trackir wasn't working. Went back out with 5 minutes of warmup time left and when I got back in just a minute later, the race was starting and I couldn't join. Man!!!! Did everyone vote to advance or something? It might be a good idea to make sure everyone is still in server before advancing sessions.

I was getting pretty good on this track, too!

Oh, well. Next time.

fuel consumption was totally wrong and spoiled what was a good race! OH well. Hopefully the next build will fix this?
i dont think it was the build. i think stefan said someone had set fuel to x2 or something along those lines. e,.g. off line you can change the rate for fuel, tyre wear, daytime change etc.

not sure why but never had any problems before tbh.

i think we ended up in the positions we would have anyway. my pace wasn't great without any practise but others were probs in same boat and i was helped a bit with crashes behind.

i think all in all it was a very clean, respectful race and enjoyed it. other platforms should take note.

well done axel and all!
p.s wel done justin too. nice pace. if you want real challenge - try the f2 cars lol

Thanks for the nice race! Good clean racing from the beginning, had some battles for 2nd and 3th place, before I emerged from the rain shower in 2nd. It was a pretty lonely race from there as Axel was already out in front, and even in my best laps I could only think about matching his pace. Then ran out of fuel with 5 minutes to go.

This was my first race here, and I am looking forward to the next one!

Sorry guys for the fuel...I said 21 to 22 laps and in fact it was 21 lap race but it seems that there is a bug with the fuel usage in Palm Beach. I too was running out of fuel and had to go to the pits to re-fill.

Anyway, I took pole 0.003 from Axel who was super fast today! Had a bad start, couldnt see the lights...was trying to keep up with Axel who took 1st but on the 2nd lap I still had cold tires and spun in 1st corner.

That put me 4th and was trying to pick up pace when it started raining! That was tricky! Rain did not last long and the track was dry in a few laps. That I guess is another rF2 bug.

Craig...did you try to do suicide there? You just slammed in the wall, seemed on purpose!

Anyway, then I kept 3rd for a while but had to go to pits for fuel, after a while was 2nd as Vincente ran out out fuel :(

But Axel was wise, he had enough fuel for all race ;) Well done mate :)

Sorry guys for the fuel...I said 21 to 22 laps and in fact it was 21 lap race but it seems that there is a bug with the fuel usage in Palm Beach. I too was running out of fuel and had to go to the pits to re-fill.

Anyway, I took pole 0.003 from Axel who was super fast today! Had a bad start, couldnt see the lights...was trying to keep up with Axel who took 1st but on the 2nd lap I still had cold tires and spun in 1st corner.

That put me 4th and was trying to pick up pace when it started raining! That was tricky! Rain did not last long and the track was dry in a few laps. That I guess is another rF2 bug.

Craig...did you try to do suicide there? You just slammed in the wall, seemed on purpose!

Anyway, then I kept 3rd for a while but had to go to pits for fuel, after a while was 2nd as Vincente ran out out fuel :(

But Axel was wise, he had enough fuel for all race ;) Well done mate :)

Yeah it was, I was feeling real angry (at my self). The steering had already gone after the 1st crash, so I had no chance. It did make me feel better after the second one though, so it's all good. I was worried for a second though, that I would flip over the other side and hit someone else lol!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back