rF2 Renault CLIO @ Palm Beach - Tuesday Februari 19th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yep! still not there :(
i don't know if you have the same problem as me justin, but when i did my most recent install, i somehow created 2 packages folders.

e.g. one i put on my desktop by mistake! lol

so check you have saved the mod in a specific packages folder and know it's location.
then go to "set mod path" (top left hand side of mod manager).
check you are choosing the same packages folder you saved the mod in.

check that the mod appears in your mod manager. if it says installed "yes" then right click and check if it is the up to date version - if its not, you need to click "update".
if its said installed "no" then right click and install.

Thanks for your help. I have no idea why but I deleted the mod and copied it back in and now it show. All working OK now :)

I assume once done with, we uninstall the mod and delete it from the packages folder?

Thanks for your help. I have no idea why but I deleted the mod and copied it back in and now it show. All working OK now :)

I assume once done with, we uninstall the mod and delete it from the packages folder?
why would you uninstall it? i normally keep a copy or a copy of your packages folder ...if they update the build again you don[t want to download them all again

also, when i install a new mod, it doesn't show in the mod manager unless i click "set path" and choose the packages folder again. then it shows up.

You can leave it there Justin, or remove it. Its up to you. It doesnt matter. Good to hear you got it working. Was busy, so had not seen you had issues. Sorry.

I went on the server to practice and got turned around leaving the parking area and was dq for going the wrong way. Happened fast as I was trying to turn around. I can't seem to get back on. How do I get that reset?

I went on the server to practice and got turned around leaving the parking area and was dq for going the wrong way. Happened fast as I was trying to turn around. I can't seem to get back on. How do I get that reset?

For that same session, you need to get out of the server, choose a different car and go in again.

If a new session starts, you wont need to do that.

Cheers

I don't have headset sorted out yet for teamspeak so I need to know if there are any special instructions for qually so we don't get in each others way.

Quite straight forward really. Just wait for the others to come out and find some space on the track, warm the tires on your 1st out-lap, hot-lap on the second lap and go in on the 3rd lap :)

Ok
Quite straight forward really. Just wait for the others to come out and find some space on the track, warm the tires on your 1st out-lap, hot-lap on the second lap and go in on the 3rd lap :)

Thanks. Didn't know if it worked like the old f1 hot lap. Next car out of the pits when previous car started flying lap. I'll be careful :)

Is it common to use teamspeak? I never used it. Is everyone who is racing then on teamspeak?

Some never use TS, others,like me, always us it and there are peeps who use it besides during qualy and race.
For me be able to chat on TS adds a lot to the fun as we all have the same hobby! :) It will get to know your racing buddies all over the world and you will come in contact with very intresting people with all a different kind of backgrounds and age. I really do recomment using TS. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back