[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

i read your thread, have you changed the breaking distance of AI?
Also, have you changed the damage for AI and Player. Is that a seperate mod?

i read your thread, have you changed the breaking distance of AI?
Also, have you changed the damage for AI and Player. Is that a seperate mod?
My mod was completely based on CM's package with slight changes
I was trying to balance the AI and player damage due to the aggression the AI cannot complete the Races in street circuits if the damage level is high
So i was still trying to find the balance and i will post the details in my thread
and it was a beta not a main version i was trying to get the AI right
if you have any more questions post in my thread

Hey kristiannn, havent checked on this thread for some time now, just wondering if you can give me an estimation as to when you think this mod will be realesed? Also, have you managed to get the tarmac, grass, and gravel trap grip level adequately realistic?

Regards

@ kristiannn: I read this sentence in the first post:
This mod does NOT change the breaking points of the cars! It has almost been fixed with Patch 1.2 and I don't want to touch these files again.
in version 2.0 of your mod you'll fix even those values​​? This interests me because I have problems installing the patch 1.2 and then I'm anxiously awaiting the new version of your mod to remove the odious problem of braking distance of AI's cars.

in version 2.0 of your mod you'll fix even those values​​? This interests me because I have problems installing the patch 1.2 and then I'm anxiously awaiting the new version of your mod to remove the odious problem of braking distance of AI's cars.

okey but Kristiann said 'I will put that with mod' but where is kristiann where is mod ?? :(

In V2.0 it will include breaking points. Kartik can't test so the mod is going forwards but slowly... :/

good time. We hope that your mod is out then as soon as possible also because I'm not deliberately starting a career with all updated to 2012 in order to enjoy the most F1 2011.

great! They are pretty much aggressive and they are fighting but they are slow.. If you could achieve them to make faster at least 1-1.5sec a lap, it would be ideal.

Andof course, if you could figure out something to make them faster at race start and the first lap that would be more than awesome!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back