[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

I wanted to install the patch v.1.2 to solve the problem of braking distance for cars of AI, from the moment it seems that with the patch the problem has been partly solved, but I read that with the installation of the patches are out of other bug.

So I remain of the view that right now the most convenient to do is leave the game without patch waiting for the version 2.0 of the kristiannn's mod.

When latest version will come ? so can you give link for test this mod ? after we can feedback for you and after you can improve mod meantime Kartik Sri Harsha's video is unbelievable this is really good video but who can do that its superb..So We really need to good mods we suggest use somebody for help!!

When latest version will come ? so can you give link for test this mod ? after we can feedback for you and after you can improve mod meantime Kartik Sri Harsha's video is unbelievable this is really good video but who can do that its superb..So We really need to good mods we suggest use somebody for help!!
Man Thanx for feed back and that mod was done by me and I need some more feedback to get it Much better try it your self it was in My Mod 1st page With name beta v2.0
The main feature is AI too get penalties and Even DSQ for corner cuttings you can watch that in Race Director

Absolutely love it mate. has made the game so much better!!! Can't wait for V2.0!
Kristiannn Did a Very good job with V 1.0 Mr.chi i can say he can surely make the game Very much Better
Thank you Kristiannn for the work you did
And I'm sorry i was out of station in this time and i can't test your Mod now i will be back to home by Friday and then i can go for testing again

Kristiannn excuse me I think that his was coming from you but I made a run 50% melourne no assistance and the game is to play better baucoup may be some improvement are to be made.

thank you

Excuse me for English, I am French

If the truth be told I compare 2 mod for F1 2011..first is kristiann's mod second is Attila's mod but I expect thats all mod is good we have a lot of time for develop mods.I hope it can be really good.keep push keep push

hang on, isnt V2.0 AI mod belong to kristiann?
Kartik Sri Harsha werent you testing his AI MOD, But you have released what you call is your AI MOD v2.0 in Kristiann's thread..
It was my Mod mate i designed it and i asked Kristiannn how it was by posting the video about the game and i haven't released it in his thread it was in my thread and if you want to download it you can see it in my 1st post of my thread

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.