Resource icon

Misc Reinstate Engineer's 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mr Pibb submitted a new resource:

Reinstate engineer's voice from Mr Pibb's 2014 mod - File to reinstate engineer's voice from Mr Pibb's 2014 mod.

If you are using Mr Pibb's 2014 season mod, you may have noticed that the engineer's voice has disappeared.

The Engineer's voice has disappeared as a result of removing David Croft's "welcome to formula one 2013" game opening announcement.

At this time I can not figure out how to only remove David Croft's introduction announcement without affecting the engineer. So you can either have them both, or none at all.

If you want the engineer's voice back, download and install this file.

Mr Pibb.

Read more about this resource...

I've been using a mod I made that removes the "Welcome to formula one 2013" intro voice. It does not affect any other sound or speech as far as I know. Been using it for a few months now.

I'll upload it in a few minutes.

Jrv01, what do you want to install?

If you want to just remove the voice introduction, you need to install aagancia's mod. His mod is installed to the ..\f12013\audio\ folder.

If you want to reinstate the engineers voice from my v0.5 season mod, then you need to either update the season mod to v1.0 or install this mod.
If you update to v1.0 of my season mod you will get the engineer's voice back plus the intro speech removed.
If you want to stay with v0.5 then you need to download this mod to get back the engineer's voice, then you will need to install aagaincia's mod to remove the intro speech.

If you've got v1.0 of my season mod them there shouldn't be any problem. Let me know if you do.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.