RealSimRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins and competition yellows will not be able to be enforced as with the yellow flags it's all or nothing. Either the sim throws them or theres none. The only other way i can think of is if an admin yells "YELLOW" or something. but i dont see that as working out very well.

How did you guys do it last time? I was out of town and missed that race so I didnt get a chance to see/admin that one.

Attached you will find the preliminary 2013 Season 3 Schedule. Thank you to everyone that participated in the survey as the data you provided was invaluable in not only building the schedule but better understanding our customers.

Some highlights:

Rookie and Class D drivers are the only eligible drivers in the Rookie Street Stock and Mazda Cup series.
Spec Racer Ford series makes an appearance again at the D level. SRF is no longer in the inRacingNews series.
The Grand Touring Series now has Sunday on the schedule as well.
Street Stock now has a class C series with caution flags.
The HPD now has a stand alone series in place of the open MC series. This series and the MC Fixed series have the same track schedule.
The NASCAR Class B fixed setup series now will run every day of the week.
A new NASCAR Class A fixed setup series has been created and runs every day of the week. This series is NOT part of the ladder to the Drivers World Championship Series. You must qualify for that series in the open setup series.

So, with iRacing most likely having better setups for S3, maybe we can use the " fixed" setup they use instead of the basic setup.

I don't get where your getting 4 cautions from when I was only involved in 2. Incident points don't add up either. I would like to request better review of cautions and incidents as to the fact you have posted inaccurate information. As to the caution you say I didn't claim that's very debatable due to the 85 coming down on the 54 causing him to check up and i got into him. The penalties don't really matter to me due to the fact that I have just started school again but my problem is how you have determined me deserving to be penalized. All I want is for the future for there to be better admining on this subject as I have proven there to be inaccuracies due to the amount of incident points I occurred during the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%