Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod - by Cromiell 2013.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cromiell submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod by Cromiell (includes variety of settings) - f1 2013 realistic damage mod by cromiell

Hello!

I'd like to present 3rd version (the same as F1 2012 used) of my Damage Modification for F1 2013. It is possible to tweak damage only for player, only for AI or for both player & AI - by your choice.
The following mod is fully compatible with F1 2013 as well as the eventual patches coming up!

INFORMATIONS:

It will increase yours and/or AI damage level based on percentage of basic...

Read more about this resource...

It is not possible to remap the damage or make it any better. I just provide a lot of settings so you can choose your desired level of damage for player, AI or both players & AI.

It is not possible to remap the damage or make it any better. I just provide a lot of settings so you can choose your desired level of damage for player, AI or both players & AI.

Ok so it's the sensibility that is increased, cool :) I'll give it a try tonight and thank you for making a mod, I appreciate all the work done by all of you guys.

Hi,
I have your f1 2012 mod installed, is there any advantage installing the f1 2013 mod ?, or are they the same.
Thank you for the time and trouble you take to make these and other mods, we would be lost without you and the other modders.

nArNPyc.jpg
0v6hgl5.png
the performance improves a lot.
I'm using the 5 level of damage and I must say it is very fun!
I also see the car finally sefety!
thank you very much

After closing and restarting the game for a couple of times now it's working perfectly:) I don't know why it kept crashing in the first place...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back