1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod - by Cromiell 2013.3.0

F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod - by Cromiell

1. Cromiell submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod by Cromiell (includes variety of settings) - f1 2013 realistic damage mod by cromiell

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Hello, what does the mod do exactly ? it makes the damage more sensitive ? or does it make the car brake more parts than the CM ?

3. It is not possible to remap the damage or make it any better. I just provide a lot of settings so you can choose your desired level of damage for player, AI or both players & AI.

4. Ok so it's the sensibility that is increased, cool :) I'll give it a try tonight and thank you for making a mod, I appreciate all the work done by all of you guys.

5. Yeah, that's right. Anybody who used it in F1 2012 will surely know what it is. :) Have fun.

6. Hi,
    I have your f1 2012 mod installed, is there any advantage installing the f1 2013 mod ?, or are they the same.
    Thank you for the time and trouble you take to make these and other mods, we would be lost without you and the other modders.

7. Thank you,brilliant.:thumbsup:

8. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the performance improves a lot.
    I'm using the 5 level of damage and I must say it is very fun!
    I also see the car finally sefety!
    thank you very much

9. I'm glad you like it. Have fun.

10. Is it alright if I use this in one of my videos? (I'll give you credit of course) I made one for your 2012 version and it got over 100k views

11. Of course lol, not a big deal.

12. Alright thanks, here it is :)

13. Online compatible? :)

14. Enjoyed watching, thanks for the video review. :)

15. After installing this mod I can play for like 2 minutes and then the game crashes. Why?

16. Nobody ever reported problems with my mod. Are you sure it's the only mod you're currently using?

17. After closing and restarting the game for a couple of times now it's working perfectly:) I don't know why it kept crashing in the first place...

18. does this work with classic cars too? Because for example using williams 1992 my wings doesn't broke at all..

19. I'm not really into the Classic content. I guess they left it without damage, right?

20. thanks for your share brother. l love this mod