Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 - Realistic Damage Mod - by Cromiell 2013.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate.

I'm using level 3 AI+Player.
Great mod but I can't do a few laps practise without coming back into the pits and losing 'REPAIR TIME'.
Is this just a side effect? Something you're looking into? Does this actually damage my car?

I just went out for literally 10 seconds, relised I had the wrong tyres fitted, went back to garage and incurred 3 minutes of repair time :S

Hi mate.

I'm using level 3 AI+Player.
Great mod but I can't do a few laps practise without coming back into the pits and losing 'REPAIR TIME'.
Is this just a side effect? Something you're looking into? Does this actually damage my car?

I just went out for literally 10 seconds, relised I had the wrong tyres fitted, went back to garage and incurred 3 minutes of repair time :S

It looks like your engine is damaged. Have a look at the setup screen, maybe its under 85%

Sorry, I have a question about that beautiful mod.
Example.
Use the damage n5 very realistic just for the player,
in this case THE no damage or
Thanks and sorry about English

It seems that there are many good withdrawals compete when setting the decay in (very realistic and THE player from THE),
i do not think in my opinion is very real.
Thanks again for these wonderful mod ones

Incredible mod! Ive only just dared to toy around with mods to my F1 game today, and this will make for a far better simulation experience. Thank you so much! :)
I'm assuming it works for ALL single player options? (scenarios, season challenge, career etc.)

Only one minor issue I've found. A lot of cars are retiring after hitting the "soft" pillars that line the inside of some apexes (think Malaysia the final corner before the long straights). Is there any way to change the damage impact these pillars have? When i tested i had to retire losing both wheels when hitting them, in real life this wouldn't happen it would only slightly damage the wing at best.
Is it possible to lower the damage value that the pillars would do?

Otherwise its a fantastic mod, great work and thank you!:D

sorry about this guys, but I can't get any kind of damage what so ever! I've been working on it for 2 hours,...I must be doing something drastically wrong!!!!!!!!!
It's like I don't even have it in the proper directory,...and hell, I may not,..I've made that eff-up several times before. Please help my OLD FART ASS OUT, IF YOU PLEASE GUYS,...

sorry about this guys, but I can't get any kind of damage what so ever! I've been working on it for 2 hours,...I must be doing something drastically wrong!!!!!!!!!
It's like I don't even have it in the proper directory,...and hell, I may not,..I've made that eff-up several times before. Please help my OLD FART ASS OUT, IF YOU PLEASE GUYS,...

Make sure after choosing whether you want toe damage for the AI, you or both and how sensitive you want it you extract the loose_parts_settings.xml to the F1 2013 folder :). The directory should look like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013

You do not need to extract the file into any sub folders in the F1 2013 folder. Hope that helps!

Hello !
Thanks for this mod it really has changed my experience with this game !
But sadely, I had to take it out to play in LAN with a friend of mine, because I'm always kicked when we try to start the game. It only worked when we put the original loose_part_settings back on.
Does everyone else have the same problem ?

HI i installed another mod (the f1 2014 season mod) so i just want to know, if i install this damage mod, will i then lose anything? My career? Will two mods even work together? :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back