Real-Time Racing

Nowhere is mentioned that it will be an ISI based sim. I don't expect a rally sim anywhere soon, becuase if it is iOpener enabled they need to gather data first i presume.

But Vatanen is the coming man, so having a good relationship with him is a very very good first sign!

• Andrew Evans

rbr is amazingnessness... but it is 5 years old and could easily be slayed by a brand new, modern sim... encompassing all the stages from rallies - not just 4 or 6... with a wide selection of current and past machinery and proper integrated support for multiplier competition... tell me where to sign!

Hi all,

I had a look at the first skins, and I'm impressed by the quality! Keep up the good work!

It looks like a few of you have a small issue with some of the logos because of colors which won't fit/people won't see because of the background.

Basically a brand's logo should remain intact (as color is part of the branding). Still I can imagine that turning a color into black or white is acceptable, as those colors are neutral and can easily solve the issue.

However, other interpretations including: "exotic" colors, changes in shapes are more... risky.

I want to highlight the fact that a competitor who managed to use all of the logos will for sure have more success from all of the Jury members :wink2:

Andrew's right, RBR is top dog now, but it is 5 years old now. If there was an iOpener enabled rally sim, there would immediately be an incentive to get the best physics possible if you are comparing to real life times.

I hope there is an official WRC game made by proper devs in the near future. Studio Liverpool used to make it, the guys who make the Wipeout games... Nuff said.

Although GT5 will have WRC in it... Makes you think... Something may be going on...

I dunno, but look at F1... Codemasters had the rights it, yet PD put the Ferrari in the game. But I heard if the cars are from previous seasons, they don't need a licence, and PD were probably working on the car long before CM got the licence.

WRC could gives rights to multiple establishments, because the way it is now, WRC will use every opportunity possible to get people into the sport...

Successful trial run of iOpener with WTCC Chevrolet on circuit Zolder

Today marked yet another successful day of trial runs for the engineers of iOpener, for they tested the iOpener Enabled equipment for this first time with the WTCC Chevrolet team!
While the team has had a clear winning streak of five wins so far this season, they decided on spending a day at next year's WTCC track of Zolder, which enjoys being iOpener Enabled. "We are developing the cars further during this season, with an emphasis on fine-tuning," says Mark Busfield, Chevrolet Racing Project Manager. Amongst others the Chevrolet Cruze was fitted with the Orange Box (iOpener's positioning & telemetry box) in order to make use of the iOpener Enabled circuit feature.

Click here to read the full article on the iOpener Media website

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back