Real-Time Racing

• Robert Stork

this looks awesome.
to me its like watching it on tv except you get to race around with the pro's.

Note: if you have some screenshots of your work in progress skin don't hesitate to post them to inspire others :)

I will never give away my skin, Bram! It is tooo good, lol :D

Btw, what are the exact setting when saving as .dds? This is what I have now, it shows up in game and I can not see anything that can be wrong but I am asking since I really have no clue and want it to be correct :th_jtteglad:

Attachments

• ddsQ.jpg
    ddsQ.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 219
your setting are correct Andreas, personally i use the 1 alpha setting but both work fine. for the windows tho you have to save them in DXT 5.

I will never give away my skin, Bram! It is tooo good, lol :D

Btw, what are the exact setting when saving as .dds? This is what I have now, it shows up in game and I can not see anything that can be wrong but I am asking since I really have no clue and want it to be correct :th_jtteglad:

• Lee Heap

Those saying that they cant export to DDS in windows 7 x64, uninstall any nvidia plugins package you may have installed, then run the setup file again, when asked where to install to, change the path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\.....etc rather than C:\Program Files\Adobe\..... :)
Works for me!

Yes i hope every competitor will check his upload if it fits the requirements

WRC iOpener Enabled?

Some time back i posted a little article about a new upcoming gaming that possibly will have the iopener technology on board.

Twitterfan as I am :)good:) I noticed the following line on iOpener's Twitter page:

iOpener MT arrived in Finland for WRC rally. Exciting meetings and stages coming up.

What a rally country Finland is! The Finnish are great and we thank them for their support! Had good meetings e.g. with Ari Vatanen...

Hmmm Ari Vatanen = FIA = game negotiations started?

I know this is ground breaking technology but i dont believe anyone will ever make a rally sim to top RBR no matter whether it includes an official season or not.

Although i have to admit an up to date WRC game/sim would be awesome

In addition to:

hey guys, so we are not allowed to use other logos. But are we allowed to modify the logos we were given?

for example the logo Moritz Racing has a green and black part. Can I convert the black part in white?

2nd example...again with the Moritz Racing, can I use only the black part and therefore devide the logo in two?

hope is clear

thanks

Thanks for the question. The logo's provided for this competition should remain intact since they are the official partners of this competition. Hope this helps

Might be covered in your answer, but i'm gonna give it a try anyway. Lets use the iopener enabled logo as an example. Say you put it somewhere on the car,and the circle-logo is alright, but in order to make the text fit the car, you have to angle the text. Is that allowed?
In theory the logo is not intact, but in practicallity, it looks as if it is.

Sorry if i'm making it sound very complicated, didn't know how else to explain it hehe :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%