Real Challenge Physics Mod

MGP16 Real Challenge Physics Mod 3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dyego JhOu submitted a new resource:

Real Challenge Physics Mod - MotoGP physics

!IMPORTANT
This mod is for MOTOGP 2016 ONLY! Not work with Moto3, Moto2 or other classes in game. However does not interfere in other classes.

* Corner entry:
- Lowside if you pull the brake too much on high lean angles;

* Tyre wear:
- Accordingly to yours brake/throttle use - more power, more wear - be wise;

* Tyre grip in wet:
- With a strong acceleration the wheel spins,...

Read more about this resource...

For you to understand you need some knowledge of a developer:

Basically these files are of the same class of the one in DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML:
upload_2016-7-5_14-22-44.png

YAMAHA
upload_2016-7-5_14-23-2.png

So you can use the same variables of one in another (the version 1.7b of the BML Editor supports CTRL+C / CTRL+V between files)

The main is the DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML, but if that specific variable is in the bike bml, it will override the one in the DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML.

In that way you can make specific behaviors to each bike.

Complementing:

I've not tested but i think that you can make it for every bike when changing this:
upload_2016-7-5_14-34-40.png

You can create a specific behaviors of Mahidras, Husqvarnas, KTMs, Hondas, Suter or Kalex.

I THINK. Never tested it... :ninja:

It's a little difficult to turn in. Not talking about the direction change speed but the rider actually making the bike turn in. The pilot is so slow that I run wide at almost every apex at tracks like Mugello, Catalunya, and Assen.... Tried tweaking the bike set up but it doesn't help.

I aways thought that the ducatis are more brutal than others, not because aerodynamic. Am i wrong?
Yes, Ducati engine has more power
It's a little difficult to turn in. Not talking about the direction change speed but the rider actually making the bike turn in. The pilot is so slow that I run wide at almost every apex at tracks like Mugello, Catalunya, and Assen.... Tried tweaking the bike set up but it doesn't help.
Turn earlier?

If you try to enter the corner with much brake it's difficult to make the bike turn more.

Try to brake earlier and release it while you entering the corner...

Remember that much brake can lock the front tyre, so use some engine brake too.

I ride in the tracks Mugello and Assen and i've got this only when i'm trying to push the brake point more...

Someone can help me can not post messages on the web gives me this error
The following error occurred:

You can only rate a resource version that you have downloaded.

For some reason this version disables my xbox 360 controller. I noticed in 1.4 my controller wouldn't work around 1 out of 5 times of launching the game. I would have to restart the game to get it to work but in this one it won't work at all. Any clues as to why this is happening?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.