RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeeezez!! I survived!! :D

All in all i am satisfied with the end result, made a couple of small errors on the later stages and one HUGE one where i was 150% sure i had to call an helicopter to retrieve my car!
But thanks to sweet mother of Seth MacFarlane i somehow ended in a tree that stopped my car from going further down the hill..
Managed to get back on track and only lost 15-20 seconds and maybe a couple years of my life :)

Through day 2 with a relatively undamaged car, Had a spin on stage ss4 and lost maybe 15 seconds getting it pointed in the right direction. At Service C, I found that I was driving all 4 stages in stock setup. I know I had put in my setup before starting those 4. Damn you Dirt Rally High Geared understeery crap wagon for 4 stages. I just can't seem to find the pace of the leaders even with the setup turned on, but I wasn't losing tons of time in stage 1, 2, 7 and 8. Guess I'll keep plugging along and try to keep the car intact at this point.
3F93913A403A449A06914EC3328FD37F4204FD3B

Hmm. When looking at the intinerary there is a checkpoint after SS8, but I left the game after SS6 as I could save and exit?! I sure hope I didn't svrew up :/

.. i just wish we will someday have simulator where you can't just drive again and again and again the same stages to learn where it's slippery and where's not.
everyone's dream i guess, fresh weather/surface each time you hit the road (even better: car #01 influences the track for car #02 i.e. gravel thrown on street, ice melting after some passes etc.) i guess we'll have that in about five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes