RDRC S4 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (3rd March - 6th March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Doesnt matter when you make the false start - its always 10s penalty + the time starts running right when you start driving. You cant "cheat" and start at "three" while the co-pilot is still saying - "two", "one", "GO!". If you start too soon - you get 10s penalty and the time starts running. Doesnt matter how soon you jump the start :)

Not so sure. I'm pretty sure I've seen a difference.

EDIT: Lol, I thought top 20 overall got overall points :p But no. Oh well, then that goal is thrown out of the window! :p Getting overall-points in a Alpine. Pfffrt.

Hi, the server did not record half of my times. I did not DNF any stages. I've posted my replays and the HTML table of my results in this thread as well as the replays thread. Could I get that fixed? Thanks.

Hi, the server did not record half of my times. I did not DNF any stages. I've posted my replays and the HTML table of my results in this thread as well as the replays thread. Could I get that fixed? Thanks.
Yup, I'll forward your times to Pete.

We (or I) can't check stage by stage, and notify everyone, so if you notice your stage times are off, let us know.

Yes Paul, will check and adjust for you - there was a bug on the server:eek: hence the reason we request you to save your times :)

Nope, sorry, it has no difference what so ever. Im more than sure about this.
No, there is a difference. However, it might have been a slight misunderstanding between two people without English as their first language here.
I am not saying if you jump the start early. The time just stand still while the co-driver keeps the countdown. I'm saying you get a 10 sec penalty for jumping, then the additional time you were to fast. If you jump the start 1 second to early. That's when the co-driver starts saying "one". Then you get 10+1 second. In total. 11. If you jump the start 3 seconds to early. You will get 10+3. 13 seconds.

If you still think that is wrong, just look at the small video.

BTW: Anyone know why I get all that black stuff around? I know I'm running 1024x768 when my screen shows 1804x1014. Is that all? :p

Can I make one point to all of you guys.
I have 855 individual stage records for the first round and it's just impossible for me to see every unusual record or duplicate run or run that doesn't qualify to be counted. You can however help me by giving me a little advanced warning of circumstances that will need my attention when compiling the results. Also, the results only show the name you have registered at Rallyesim and not your name on this forum. If you supply that as well then that will speed things up. It would be very helpful for next year if you could use the same name on both the forum and Rallyesim.
Thanks,
Pete

You must put some huge effort into making the results Pete, they're looking great, thankyou for making this great work :) I tried to register with my name last year but it didn't fit. I use my initials :D

Congratulations Fernando, Nigel and Jeff! good job!

Is that... did I... :D YAY!!!!!!!!! I know it is only provisional but still.

A win in class. First in grade. 7th overall. Perfection for me. I cannot believe that has happened. Well done to Fernando, Nigel, Jeff and everyone else on the podium in their grade and/or class. Also to Ole for winning the 2WD class in the mad Alpine.

Thanks for organising guys.

Oscar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back