RDRC S3 Round 3 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (27 Aug - 31 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in doing this I have realised that my setup has been wrong all season.

While recording for Round 2, I noticed you had a huge amount of negative toe on front wheels. I thought there was some steering damage or something. Recorded your day 2 replays now, and I see it's like that in all your replays. That couldn't have been good for turning.

It sure is hot here. Or was it the rally? :D
ss1: Had some problems, bashed to a tree and blew radiator.. Finished.
ss2: I was worried from the start if my car shall transport me till finishline. No it didn't. 0,5km from finishline it passed out. I gotta admid that i was pretty pissed at that moment :D
ss3: It was ok, nothing too big happened.
ss4: Ok too for my skills :D
ss5: few slips, nothing to tell you about
ss6: First little tighter turn and I realised that I really didn't know how slippery it was :D One CFH, slipping through rest stage carefully.
ss7: Few slips, didn't get my slow turns going way I wanted.
ss8: Blew my radiator again (or was it in ss7?), car blew in last 500 meters, I'm happy it was downhill.. Got to finish line! :D
ss9: It was ok, i tried to drive carefully, sometimes too carefully..
ss10: Few slips, ok
ss11: Ok stage. Nothing spectacular.
ss12: Pretty slippery with my tires, driving like a gymkhana driver :D

Again it was very fun to drive with you all, waiting for results. I don't keep my hopes up for a very good position. Bollux limbo retire... :D
Thanks for RD again! Keep up the good work!

Decided to go for the OC2-session as I had time for it.

SS1: Slid off the road at split 1 and crunched the clutch. Decided to retire from the stage to get a repaired car for the next.
SS2: Had some lag midway which sendt me head first into a tree. No damage, but lost time on that and some overshoots.

Service 1: Not happy at all, my desire to do well in the championship is ruined by novice-errors. I have to shape up!

SS3: Driving like a chicken througout the stage, got me to the finish without any damage. Remembering that it is gravel and not asphalt kind of helps with finding the right pace :tongue:
SS4: Felt I was going fast until I saw Jani's time. That is awesome driving! If this rally does not result in a promotion, then I want a relegation :tongue:
SS5: Good stage, maybe a bit too wide on occations.

Service 2: A better feeling now, despite being beaten hard on the Limbo stage. Not happy with the first day, but will not try to icrease the pace in day 2.

SS6: Very defensive, but through without dramas. Tough stage.
SS7: Again very defensive, had a short spin in one of the downhill-hairpins.
SS8: Still taking it easy. Span a few 100 metres from the finish.

Service 3: More satisfied with my pace then on day 1. Thaking it very defensively might be the way to win on the wet stages.

SS9: Ok stage, felt nice.
SS10: Felt like I attacked this one hard, really enjoy this car when it starts to dry out on the road.
SS11: Again quite fast, but again I span in the last 100 metres... As a highlight-tip - the section by the water did flow very good on this stage :)
SS12: A really wild ride, had no control at all on this one :tongue:

The second day was so mutch better than the first, due to me finishing all the stages. The retirement on SS1 was a huge disappointment, now I just hope I managed to claw back enough time to catch some points. It seems like I am failing when it counts this season, as the exact opposite to last season...

Thanks to Rick and the team for another hard championship event, I enjoyed it after all :)

I had to retire in ss2, I came far too fast to one long corner and slided off the road. But other than that I´m pretty happy with my rally, I drove very carefully after ss2 and just hoped to finish rest of the stages and I did. Now I just wait for the results :)

Thanks to people behind this event, it was very fun :)

SS1 Not so good start of the rally. Hugged a tree and slided down from the road. Had to call help.
SS2 Did OK. Always liked this stage.
SS3 Much better than first time. Didnt hit anything.
SS4 7 seconds faster than first time.
SS5 OK.
SS6 Tough one. Drove over spectator.
SS7 Bashed to a tree and broke radiator.
SS8 Engine overheated because the broken radiator. Had to retire:damnit:
SS9 Pushed too hard and hit to concrete barrier. Gearbox jammed to fifth. Retired...
SS10 Tried to calm down and get to finish.
SS11 Just cruising, no mistakes.
SS12 OK.

SS1: Had a cfh, and two mistakes, not good.
SS2: Engine breakdown
SS3: Engine breakdown
SS4: Supremely fast me thinks! Felt like that tho
SS5: Fast as well
SS6: Slow fast, no traction on the wet gravel, but I did well I think.
SS7: The Same
SS8: The Same
SS9: Had a mistake that costed me 50 seconds...
SS10: Okay, nd DNF...
SS11: The best ever stage I've ever driven, it was so fast and I didn't do a mistake at all there. Hoping for a stage record. :rolleyes:
SS12: Had a CFH..

Erik-why so many engine breakages? Did you prang it or are you overevving?

You might consider an auto gearbox. No detectable differences in times, and no threat of overrevs...

Hi! I'am just wondering how i should get the BTBRallycross track pack working.

I start RSCenter, I see the pack in the "BTB Tracks Test" window, click okay, and it stop like this:

A
ll the buttons stay active (except the Go button next to the BTB Tracks Test window)

Why isn't it working?

Thx the advice in advance!

Cheers :)

Hi! I'am just wondering how i should get the BTBRallycross track pack working.

I start RSCenter, I see the pack in the "BTB Tracks Test" window, click okay, and it stop like this:

A
ll the buttons stay active (except the Go button next to the BTB Tracks Test window)

Why isn't it working?

Thx the advice in advance!

Cheers :)

Just select it in the dropdown menu on the left, like any other stage.

Yes, I installed and selected the RBR folder to install, and it created a BTBRS folder. But I cannot find these packs in the downdrop menu... Maybe, it will be fine in the "Public Session" mode, and the probelm is just in the "Play Alone" mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes