RDRC S3 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (16 Jul - 20 Jul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to say a big thank you too the Directing team. Without your help and hard work this whole thing wouldn't be as polished or professional. Thanks guys.Good luck to everyone that competes this weekend and I hope you enjoy the challenge of this season:)

It's no problemo Roy.
I'm inheriting the session management side of things from Senad this season.
Every session will be available, irrespective of whether anyone signed up for them.
Whichever session you set your first split in, will be the one that counts. (as per the rules)

It's no problemo Roy.
I'm inheriting the session management side of things from Senad this season.
Every session will be available, irrespective of whether anyone signed up for them.
Whichever session you set your first split in, will be the one that counts. (as per the rules)

Then I did understand the rules from the start :D Some time had to be the first :tongue:

Great Rally! :cool:
Nice variations between stages. Very fun overall and technical at the end.:good:

It was nice to start first and break the ice for the rest of you guys.

Since this is my first championship and I didn't have time to practice on all stages I'm happy that I finished without heavy damage. Called for help two times as I can remember, but Fiesta was OK and didn't took that much damage from rolling over the side. Generally I took it easy and stayed out of trouble.

Good luck too all!

Mick Aspinall - Aspy - EU3
Realise i can't score points having missed the dead line, have been away from RBR for a while. Not driven on stages for some time but out for some fun.
I have updated my signup details to include the car i will abusing this season.

I decided to go for the session now, but it turns out that I should not have done so... Crashed heavily halfway through SS1, and get to drive two more stages with a slipping clutch... Not the best debut, but it can only get better from here :)

I decided to go for the session now, but it turns out that I should not have done so... Crashed heavily halfway through SS1, and get to drive two more stages with a slipping clutch... Not the best debut, but it can only get better from here :)
And then I retired with broken brakes on SS4... With the beating the Xsara gets here, I think I have to pull the Fabia S2000 out of the garage for the remainder of the championship... Because this rally is already expensive :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%