RDRC S3 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (16 Jul - 20 Jul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry guys, but I have to miss this round. Unfortunately I haven't got enough time in the last few days to practice, and I won't enjoy that to damage heavily my car in every stage.

See you at the next round.

Hi guys!
Why im not score a point? It says in the sign up list.
I registered to the season, am i miss something in the Season sign up?
Thanks!

From the rules:

Entries for each round will CLOSE at 11:59pm server time the Thursday prior to each round to allow the organising team to post and official entry list and be able to organise the session creation. If a driver does not enter by the close of entries they can still drive in the rally but they will not be able to score points.

From the rules:

Entries for each round will CLOSE at 11:59pm server time the Thursday prior to each round to allow the organising team to post and official entry list and be able to organise the session creation. If a driver does not enter by the close of entries they can still drive in the rally but they will not be able to score points.

awww. Im not read the rules properly :frown:
Thanks for the reply Senad!

I've only tested it off-line and it seems ok to me.
Have you tried changing your graphics resolution to lower settings?
Maybe try changing your V Synch setting (if you have it turned off).
As a last resort, try removing the FixUp.dll from the Plug-Ins Folder.

Just guessing here but you need to try something.
I tried changing graphic into lower and it is loading ok. Hope in the rally it will be the same!

Damn it! Realised in last minute that I needed the latest update. I managed to download and install everything in time, only to get told that RSCenter couldn't fix my computer's clock, and it took me some time to fix the issue. Result: I missed EU3.

Any chance I can be moved to OC4 or EU4?

I have had big problem...the game won't let me enter in anyone ss....it has crashed everytime I have tried to enter...what happened???I have heard an error sound before the start..but i can't see what it can was...non bad as start of the new season...

I have had big problem...the game won't let me enter in anyone ss....it has crashed everytime I have tried to enter...what happened???I have heard an error sound before the start..but i can't see what it can was...non bad as start of the new season...

Simone, I'm not aware of that problem, but if you can manage to fix it for tomorrow I think they'll let you join another session(if you can do another of course) as you didn't complete SS1's first sector.

Nooooooooooooo!!! I will have 0 points from first round!!!
Mlynky stage didnt worked at all, after that, till the end of the rally I didn't take care of driving - lots of other retirements...

Simone, I'm not aware of that problem, but if you can manage to fix it for tomorrow I think they'll let you join another session(if you can do another of course) as you didn't complete SS1's first sector.

Thank you Yann,the problem is that i can't be at home tomorrow and wednesday....Now I have solved the problem,it was an audio problem...Senad or who can create a race...can you create a race for tonight?for 23:30 for me it's ok,or later if it's a problem for you...thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back