RDRC S3 Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you all approve. Since this is the first one, any constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Also, forgot to mention, had to make significant cuts in the end, to get under the 15 minute mark. Sorry if you didn't get much time, especially the Rookie and Junior guys. Teemu was throwing that Peugeot around like a pro :rally:

lol at Mark, fantastic work guys, don't really want to know how much time and love and hate have gone into this, "you make it look so perfect, look so clean, [it] moves like God's immacculate machine ..." (Paul Simon)

Huge kudos to Senad and Roy for making this video, very high quality indeed.
The voice commentary is a great innovation and adds lots of atmosphere. Top commentary there Roy, you should be pleased with that. (Nice to hear those European names with the correct pronounciation, I couldn't pronounce some of them).
BTW, mine is pronounced "doors", in case you need it later.

Looking forward to day 2.

EDIT: This movie needs to go on the Home Page of RD. Perhaps both Day 1 and Day 2 together when they are finished.

(Nice to hear those European names with the correct pronounciation, I couldn't pronounce some of them).

Agreed, he even got my name pretty spot on :D

BTW, mine is pronounced "doors", in case you need it later.

Wha... Sorry about that, I always include everyone for at least a few seconds, not sure what happened to your footage. :confused:

EDIT: This movie needs to go on the Home Page of RD. Perhaps both Day 1 and Day 2 together when they are finished.

Yup, that's the idea, when it's all done, it'll be posted as an article :good:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering