RDRC S3 Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic video Senad, it was that good i forgive you for featuring me at the start crashing 1st lol

shame Team Love & Hates skins arent ready yet, hope to get them sorted before the next event.

Ha Senad you caught me correcting a corner that I cut. Said I was going the wrong way then gave me notes then said wrong way again so I reversed it and re-did the corner. lost all sorts of time.

Wonderful job. I absolutely love the format - it gives better real rally feel, as you see different cars going through the same places (at least in this case, where almost all the drivers struck the infamous barrels :)). Loved the commentary, loved the editing, loved the fact that Senad is back on the job. Would also be thrilled if the deal with Roy's commentary comes through, that'd add a new flavor to the highlights. But Senad has to have at least a major influence on the comments, as they are pretty much always spot on :).

I should probably finish skin for Ondrej too, so little to do was delayed so much. Sorry, mate, getting right on it today. You'll get tiny extra bonus features because of the wait :).

Just a thought but, perhaps day 2 could go on the main RD page as an advertisement? (with a slight suggestion that perhaps the first couple of mins shows some good driving without crashes so the rest of RD dont think we just crash lol =0)

I will say again my heart felt thanks to all the people who volunteer their time to make all aspects of this league brilliant and very professional. My hats off to you!

Just a thought but, perhaps day 2 could go on the main RD page as an advertisement? (with a slight suggestion that perhaps the first couple of mins shows some good driving without crashes so the rest of RD dont think we just crash lol =0)

But crashes make good TV :D. Will try.

And yeah, when it's all finished, it will all be put together into an article :good:

After a disastrous first event in the championship - just as last year I might add - the team has gotten rid of the Citroen Xsara WRC. We had a clause in our contract to return the car if we were not happy with it, and we were not. We have now spent a couple of days testing a new car which we eventually bought, a Skoda Fabia WRC 2007 which has been run by First Motorsport up to this point. "I have had a much better feeling when driving this car than the Xsara, and with the result last time the pressure is off" Roy Magnes told us after his last test. Next round of the chamiponship is only days away, with Coffs Harbour Rally in Australia. Last season Roy finished 6th in class here with a retirement on SS4 and a general up and down-rally. Hopefully it will be better this time around.

Roy Magnes, RMI Motorsport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline