RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still allowed to change car(for another one of the same class) once during the season, without dropping points? All I could find in the rules is this - a mention on class changes, but none on car changes:

"Drivers can change car class twice during the season however if they change car classes any points obtained will NOT be tranfered."

You can change cars twice during the season if you want. This rule is under the driver grade section...........

Once the first round begins a driver may choose to change car and/or car class twice during the season. If a driver is requiered to change grade and in doing so MUST change car this will not count as a swap. If a driver chooses to change grade after qualifying for a move, any car change will be counted as a swap.

I was wondering, did my RDRC round 2 rally count to me as a rally? I mean grade wise. I also have drove two rally club races. Does this mean I can start to practise with a new shiny production class grade 3 car :confused:

A thought occurred to me when I was watching the WRC Power Stage coverage from Rally Germany.

Why not have an RDRC Power Stage whereby we run a short stage and the winner of said stage gains extra points (3 for a Power Stage win in WRC, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd), regardless of overall position. Will be good for testing all out pace of the drivers.

That's an interesting thought there:)

Btw: It's false to install the game under something like C:/User/Jundt/Own Documents/Games, right? I read the installation thread and it looks like it and I have to install it under C:/Games/ for example(rF, LFS and iR are different there)?

Some other questions I had again about the Rally championship:

1) What is the lowest grade(or better, the one I'd start in) and the cars I could select to drive?

2) Do I have to have an own skin painted for the championship?

3) As I'd start in the middle of the season, am I able to join a team or would I have to create my own(if I even want that)?

4) Do all stages have a 15 minutes countdown before you can join inside 1 minute?

5) As I have a G27, I also have the Logitech Profiler. I hear you have to start the game via the RBRcenter. Can I enter that as the exe file and still start it via the Profiler to make sure the wheel works properly or is it different?

Sorry that I may ask again, but I don't like screwing up things.

Btw: It's false to install the game under something like C:/User/Jundt/Own Documents/Games, right? I read the installation thread and it looks like it and I have to install it under C:/Games/ for example(rF, LFS and iR are different there)?

Just don't install it in Program Files. Everything else should be fine.

1) What is the lowest grade(or better, the one I'd start in) and the cars I could select to drive?

Grade 4, you can use any car in the N3, A6, A6K, R3 car packs.

2) Do I have to have an own skin painted for the championship?

No.

3) As I'd start in the middle of the season, am I able to join a team or would I have to create my own(if I even want that)?

You can create a team if you want, but that team won't be counted in the teams championship.

4) Do all stages have a 15 minutes countdown before you can join inside 1 minute?

No, 15 minute countdown and the 1 minute window is only at the start of the rally.
The start of every stage after that is fixed, the time you have to start the stage depends on how much time you have left from the previous stage. You can start immediately after you finish the previous stage, or you can take a break between each stage.

5) As I have a G27, I also have the Logitech Profiler. I hear you have to start the game via the RBRcenter. Can I enter that as the exe file and still start it via the Profiler to make sure the wheel works properly or is it different?

No clue, try it.
I only set the rotation I want in the general settings, everything else is the same in all my games.

I installed it there though(Thanks to JJ!)... what's the exe? RBRstartup.exe?

Nothing happened, or am I just dumb?

3) And I wouldn't be able to join an existing team(like for example the car classes ar different)?

4) Ah, okay. I guess it's try and see later.

OH D'OH! Time to download the patches and stuff...

In that case, I either have to create my own funny team name or wait until I find someone that drives the same car(Erm... do drivers joining a team mid-season score points towards the team championship?)
do you want to join me in Fabia S2000 evo1? Im looking for a teammate :)

Hold your horses Ondrej, I haven't even properly installed it yet! Moreover, I surely can't drive a Fabia now as rookie...

The RSCenter comes with the updates and patches, right?

The first link in the installation guideline to the RBR website was broken for me:frown:

Hold your horses Ondrej, I haven't even properly installed it yet! Moreover, I surely can't drive a Fabia now as rookie...

The first link in the installation guideline to the RBR website was broken for me:frown:

Luke is in need of a teammate in the rookie class. If you'd like you can partner with him :)

Yes, I've noticed that richardburnsrally.com was down a few weeks ago.
You can find the game patches in the download section on RD, but yes, RSRBR installs the game patches as well, so don't worry about it.

There are also RSRBR updates you have to install (3, 5, 6), just follow the rest of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 221 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 85 33.9%